Electronics used to fire rant driver?

quad decade guy

So, how about it? There it is.....on video. That's electronics.

We had a feeder driver fired over an accident and telematics were absolutely used in respect to speed and cruise control usage. It stuck.

So, will the video footage be thrown out? Get his job back? This is worldwide now...

If he gets his job back, why was he fired in the first place?

542thruNthru

We had a feeder driver fired over an accident and telematics were absolutely used in respect to speed and cruise control usage. It stuck.

So, will the video footage be thrown out? Get his job back? This is worldwide now...

If he gets his job back, why was he fired in the first place?
Might want to read article 6.6 again. It obviously went over your head.

542thruNthru

What is it? I threw my contract book away as soon as I got home my last day.
sketch-1609991161563.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
UPS must have really got to you bro. Though I mean you did quit so why would you keep that stuff anyways.
I have a file stashed away with pictures of DIAD messages that really pissed me off and anytime I might question my decision for any reason I look through it and it instantly takes me back to those moments and I remember that I made the right move.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

The company wasn't surveilling him with the use of electronics.

He was dumb enough to "think" out loud, in front of a customers doorbell camera.

Must have missed those DIAD training modules and PCM's.

So, will the video footage be thrown out?

Nope.

Get his job back?

Nope.

This is worldwide now...

That's why he won't get his job back.

Section 1.

(a) The parties agree that the principle of a fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay shall be observed at all times and employees shall perform

their duties in a manner that best represents the Employer’s interest.

No one.. on the Union side of the Panel.. would try and argue for his re-instatement.

-Bug-

quad decade guy

The company wasn't surveilling him with the use of electronics.

He was dumb enough to "think" out loud, in front of a customers doorbell camera.

Must have missed those DIAD training modules and PCM's.

Nope.

Nope.

That's why he won't get his job back.

Section 1.

(a) The parties agree that the principle of a fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay shall be observed at all times and employees shall perform

their duties in a manner that best represents the Employer’s interest.

No one.. on the Union side of the Panel.. would try and argue for his re-instatement.

-Bug-
Well, the "company" did surveil him with electronics....just someone else's.

What exactly was he fired for?

Cardinal sin?

See, the language is vague enough for BOTH sides to be argued....I think. Realizing it's all subjective.

Ok. But what do the Union reps have to lose?.....unless they are "trading this job for that one.....

The point(my point of view): Even though electronics cannot be used......they can be used in a clandestine way(even though this was anything but clandestine.