Electronics used to fire rant driver?

Big Rigger

Well, the "company" did surveil him with electronics....just someone else's.

What exactly was he fired for?

Cardinal sin?

See, the language is vague enough for BOTH sides to be argued....I think. Realizing it's all subjective.

Ok. But what do the Union reps have to lose?.....unless they are "trading this job for that one.....

The point(my point of view): Even though electronics cannot be used......they can be used in a clandestine way(even though this was anything but clandestine.
cardinal offense.
we're not all catholic.
ttku

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well, the "company" did surveil him with electronics....just someone else's.

Umm.... no they didn't.

The customer posted it on social media.

What exactly was he fired for?

Cardinal sin?

See, the language is vague enough for BOTH sides to be argued....I think.

40 years @ UPS.... and that's your knowledge of the contract and the Panel (or arbitration) system ?

Wow.

I guess for a Company arse kisser as yourself.....its easy to give someone's job away.....to keep your comfy union position. Wow indeed.

He is giving away a Union members job, to keep his comfy Union position?

I apologize to @542thruNthru for not congratulating him on his recent promotion.

:biggrin:

Indecisi0n

So, how about it? There it is.....on video. That's electronics.

We had a feeder driver fired over an accident and telematics were absolutely used in respect to speed and cruise control usage. It stuck.

So, will the video footage be thrown out? Get his job back? This is worldwide now...

If he gets his job back, why was he fired in the first place?
You mean the lockroom lawyers couldn't get him out of it? They are hilarious.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

We had a feeder driver fired over an accident and telematics were absolutely used in respect to speed and cruise control usage. It stuck.

So, will the video footage be thrown out? Get his job back? This is worldwide now...

What caused said accident?

quad decade guy

Umm.... no they didn't.

The customer posted it on social media.

40 years @ UPS.... and that's your knowledge of the contract and the Panel (or arbitration) system ?

Wow.

He is giving away a Union members job, to keep his comfy Union position?

I apologize to @542thruNthru for not congratulating him on his recent promotion.

:biggrin:
Umm...yeah they did. The result is the same. Try not to be obtuse.

bowhnterdon

Technology is great, now you can’t think out loud. I cursed many “out loud” while trying to explain why I could not leave the Package...again

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Yes

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The company did not "surveil" him. To think otherwise and publicize that your interpretive skills are such is baffling. I think he will get his job back or a nice settlement equal to his career's income....

His crime is exposing the sacred shield to the world. Any "lockroom" lawyer can get his the $$ he deserves. I would not be surprised if he hasn't been approached by dozens of lockroomers..

Umm...yeah they did. The result is the same. Try not to be obtuse.
thumb_dude-did-you-know-youre-black-pot-kettle-black-52623951.png