Elizabeth Warren

BrownArmy

697c97df49e161029e.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Senate Silences Sen. Liz Warren for Violating Chamber's Decorum

Massachusetts Democrat Sen. Elizabeth Warren received a stunning monition Tuesday evening from her fellow senators after she quoted from a letter that accused Attorney General-designate Sen. Jeff Sessions (R.-Ala.) of racism during his tenure as a federal prosecutor.
The presiding officer, Sen. Steven Daines (R.-Mont.), warned Warren that her comments were a violation of Senate Rule XIX, with the characterization of Sessions as a disgrace to the Justice Department.

Warren, a Harvard Law School professor and attorney, pled bewilderment.

Daines, with the help of a Senate floor staffer, explained to Warren: “The rule applies to impugning conduct or motive through any form or voice to a sitting senator–form or voice includes quotes, articles or other materials.”

newfie

Senate Silences Sen. Liz Warren for Violating Chamber's Decorum

Massachusetts Democrat Sen. Elizabeth Warren received a stunning monition Tuesday evening from her fellow senators after she quoted from a letter that accused Attorney General-designate Sen. Jeff Sessions (R.-Ala.) of racism during his tenure as a federal prosecutor.
The presiding officer, Sen. Steven Daines (R.-Mont.), warned Warren that her comments were a violation of Senate Rule XIX, with the characterization of Sessions as a disgrace to the Justice Department.

Warren, a Harvard Law School professor and attorney, pled bewilderment.

Daines, with the help of a Senate floor staffer, explained to Warren: “The rule applies to impugning conduct or motive through any form or voice to a sitting senator–form or voice includes quotes, articles or other materials.”

I love her, republicans are in for a long reign of power as long as we can keep her and Pelosi around.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Bunch of "snow flakes" in the Senate now. Upset over words, you used to be able to Cain someone who disagreed with you.
275px-Southern_Chivalry.jpg

That's what's wrong with this country now a days. Everybody's "feelings " gets hurt

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Pundits now say it was Trump and McConnell putting Warren's face on the Democratic opposition.
They like her as the 2020 presidential race opposition ... over Schumer, I guess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pundits now say it was Trump and McConnell putting Warren's face on the Democratic opposition.
They like her as the 2020 presidential race opposition ... over Schumer, I guess.
no tears on the campaign trail!.........Warren has the balls......she'd lose though.

newfie

Bunch of "snow flakes" in the Senate now. Upset over words, you used to be able to Cain someone who disagreed with you.
View attachment 118630
That's what's wrong with this country now a days. Everybody's "feelings " gets hurt

I don't think anyones feelings got hurt. I do think a lot of tax payer money is being wasted while they play their political games.

I despise John Kerry , but when Obama wanted him for his secretary of state my opinion was that the president should be able to pick his staff.
we are wasting way too much time on this BS circus show.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think anyones feelings got hurt. I do think a lot of tax payer money is being wasted while they play their political games.

I despise John Kerry , but when Obama wanted him for his secretary of state my opinion was that the president should be able to pick his staff.
I don't think Trump's first 100 days count should start 'til he has a full team!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd

1cf8735098fd45a15f735c822cd8aeff.jpg