Elizabeth Warren

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Faux-pulist: Elizabeth Warren Condemns Sessions for Suggesting Wealthy Corporations Should Hire Americans

During her now-infamous Senate tirade against the confirmation of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) criticized the former Alabama senator because his office suggested in a press release that a wealthy American corporation should hire Americans.
One would think Warren, who has been mocked as “Pocahontas” or “Fauxcahontas” for misrepresenting herself as a Native American to obtain preferential treatment, would be less cavalier toward Americans with serious questions about their own career prospects.

newfie

Other way around, doggie. It's me a a couple of others here vs. a massive Right Wing echo chamber.

Sorry, you're just plain dumb.

ooh ooh is there where I say I know you are but what am I.

poor pitiful fdx snowflake with grade school level responses. so sad.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny how things happen in life .
Lying Lizzy was told by the Senate Chair not to do something , but she continued to do it anyway .
Then The Senate takes a vote to stop her and the first thing she does is turn it into a plea for money .
And since she now a headline , the next day her book goes on sale .
Suddenly the press deems her to be the new face of the Democratic Party .

Can some one say it was all planned ?
and every liberal was played ?

Sportello

Banned
Funny how things happen in life .
Lying Lizzy was told by the Senate Chair not to do something , but she continued to do it anyway .
Then The Senate takes a vote to stop her and the first thing she does is turn it into a plea for money .
And since she now a headline , the next day her book goes on sale .
Suddenly the press deems her to be the new face of the Democratic Party .

Can some one say it was all planned ?
and every liberal was played ?
لا شيء سوى التنابز بالألقاب

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now Lying Lizzy is demanding DHS to do an impact study on how the border wall will effect Massachusetts .

US Sen. Elizabeth Warren questions impact of President Donald Trump's border wall on Massachusetts
The Democrat, in a Thursday letter, called on Alaina Clark, the DHS acting assistant secretary responsible for outreach to state and local governments, to provide information by Feb. 23 on whether the president's "Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements" executive order would reduce agency funding for airport security, local partnerships and disaster preparedness in the Bay State.
"I am concerned that this could mean reducing the number of DHS employees in Massachusetts or reducing their salaries, or cutting funds appropriated for DHS state and local partnership programs in Massachusetts, including those that support screening teams to secure our airports, training in computer forensics to fight cyber crime and emergency preparedness and response in local communities," she wrote.

rickyb

you guys are terrible judge of character. warren is one of the few pretty good democrats remaining along with sanders.

and you defend trump who has 5 goldman sachs guys in his cabinet after he talked smack against them his whole campaign.

if you think republicans are great and democrats and awful you are no different than TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lying Lizzy is a fake .
She does not care for the citizens of Massachusetts , but only advancing her career .
I can't wait for when she is up for re-election .

rickyb

Lying Lizzy is a fake .
She does not care for the citizens of Massachusetts , but only advancing her career .
I can't wait for when she is up for re-election .
i dont like how she came out for hillary, or didnt support bernie.

i wouldnt count on her losing though.

ive seen some lectures shes done on youtube about income distribution and i think she was on bill moyers.

you might ask where were hillary's or trumps political videos aside from them on the campaign trail.

over9five

Staff member
I'm embarrassed to be from Massachusetts when Ms Warrens name comes up.
And to think Mass dumped Scott Brown for.....this. Senator Brown was twice voted to be the most non partisan guy* in the Senate at a time when THAT is what we most need.
Sad.

*Edit: 2nd most bi-partisan Senator