Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Lol why because we don’t agree? Learn how to accept people have different opinions than yours.
“Politics is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status.”

In other words, taking a side, or stance. Be careful, that fence you straddle might become permanently affixed.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
“Politics is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status.”

In other words, taking a side, or stance. Be careful, that fence you straddle might become permanently affixed.

You can agree and disagree with both sides. I’ve stated numerous times I’d have no problem voting Republican. I consider myself independent. This whole treating your politics like your favorite sports team is silly.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You can agree and disagree with both sides. I’ve stated numerous times I’d have no problem voting Republican. I consider myself independent. This whole treating your politics like your favorite sports team is silly.
Then attack the policy, not the individual, as you do Trump. Personal attacks on the individuals involved only garners hostility from those who believe that his actions speak louder than his critics words.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who was the last Republican you voted for?

You're not an independent
You vote democrat.
You're a democrat.

Box Ox

I consider myself independent. This whole treating your politics like your favorite sports team is silly.

PAYING THE PRICE FOR HAVING AN IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!! | Current Events

7CEF8700-7143-414F-AF29-D7DEF29E7121.jpeg

rickyb

Then attack the policy, not the individual, as you do Trump. Personal attacks on the individuals involved only garners hostility from those who believe that his actions speak louder than his critics words.
i like to attack everyone because they all do terrible policies

lots of confusion about trump LOL