Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

Box Ox

youve said so many :censored2: things on here and you are intellectually immature
mi.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Geeezus!! These people are bat :censored2: crazy! How do they not realize that freedom of speech is one of our basic liberties as American citizens? Are they so friggin blind and stupid to not see what happens in other countries that have limited speech?? We are really in trouble.

Box Ox

I'm sorry you're so embarrassed about how those two posts contrast. I'd probably try to label it as sarcasm too.

Box Ox

Why would I be embarrassed about that?

Because the two posts are in direct opposition to one another and do not support your assertion that you are an independent who doesn't have a favorite political team. We had another guy try that act in here for a while. Went terribly for him.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Because the two posts are in direct opposition to one another and do not support your assertion that you are an independent who doesn't have a favorite political team. We had another guy try that act in here for a while. Went terribly for him.

I was trolling with that post. Get over it. lol

vantexan

Geeezus!! These people are bat :censored2: crazy! How do they not realize that freedom of speech is one of our basic liberties as American citizens? Are they so friggin blind and stupid to not see what happens in other countries that have limited speech?? We are really in trouble.
Saw where Musk said he strongly supported Obama in 2012, but that the Democrats have gone so far Left that he couldn't support them. It's always interesting to watch the Dems eat their own. Fall in line, say and do what they approve of, or they try to destroy you. And as always you can do everything right but the one time you don't you're a racist. Especially if you're a white male.

newfie

They're desperately fighting the suppression of their suppression.

BigGuy2732

It's good to see Musk bringing up the holiness spiral. This is exactly what's going on. It takes great men of history to stop the holiness spiral and it's never done nicely.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's good to see Musk bringing up the holiness spiral. This is exactly what's going on. It takes great men of history to stop the holiness spiral and it's never done nicely.
I honestly never thought it was going to be challenged. Men on the inside could have been speaking out but are to spineless.
Once again, an outsider with money is making the right things happen.