Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

BigGuy2732

You're bad off.
I'm talking more like Trump. A wealthy outsider steering things in the right direction.

It’s too late for that. There is going to be insane amounts of violence that we haven’t seen since the 40s coming very soon. Trump bought us time but nothing can stop what is coming. It’s such a shame, but the left wants to kill all of us, and itself included which is why Elon says they hate themselves too. Leftism is just civilizational entropy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democrats like to complain that as president, Donald Trump sought to politicize the Justice Department.

But on Tiffany Cross’s MSNBC show on Saturday morning, a blatant appeal was made to Biden’s Justice Department, and his Attorney General Merrick Garland, to “help” Democrats win the midterms by indicting Trump and Republican members of Congress. It doesn’t get much more politicized than that!

As Fernand Amandi, a Democrat pollster and adviser, and a regular on Tiffany Cross’s MSNBC show, put it, Democrats have “a wonderful story to tell,” but they need “help” from Garland and his Justice Department “to “disqualify” the Republican party.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It’s too late for that. There is going to be insane amounts of violence that we haven’t seen since the 40s coming very soon. Trump bought us time but nothing can stop what is coming. It’s such a shame, but the left wants to kill all of us, and itself included which is why Elon says they hate themselves too. Leftism is just civilizational entropy.
Entropy isn't what it used to be....

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1651580266816.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
One early morning tweet sends Twitter stock down 25%. Looks like Elon wants out before he loses 25 billion more.

He hasn't made the purchase yet, his attempt to buy it has forced the revelation that a large number of users are bots (like that wasn't already common knowledge), and has clarified their debt to income ratio. He probably will be able to buy it for a couple million after they declare bankruptcy from all the fraud lawsuits they'll be facing from advertisers.

Box Ox

"Nina Jankowicz, the executive director of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly established Disinformation Governance Board, recently suggested that verified Twitter users be granted the ability edit others’ tweets if they deem them misleading.

“There are a lot of people who shouldn’t be verified, who aren’t legit, in my opinion. I mean, they’re real people but they aren’t trustworthy,” began Jankowicz, who went on to propose that verified users be able to “essentially edit Twitter… by add[ing] context to certain tweets,” Jankowicz said in a video obtained by The Post Millenial."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"Nina Jankowicz, the executive director of the Department of Homeland Security’s newly established Disinformation Governance Board, recently suggested that verified Twitter users be granted the ability edit others’ tweets if they deem them misleading.

“There are a lot of people who shouldn’t be verified, who aren’t legit, in my opinion. I mean, they’re real people but they aren’t trustworthy,” began Jankowicz, who went on to propose that verified users be able to “essentially edit Twitter… by add[ing] context to certain tweets,” Jankowicz said in a video obtained by The Post Millenial."
That’s only fair…..can’t have the truth get in the way of the facts now, can we?

Up In Smoke

Musk is a business man first. The prospect of losing billions must be weighing heavily on his decision making. Margin loans on a stock that has already given back 40% of it's value is not a optimal position to be in. Poisoning the process seems to be the course his team has placed him on.

Box Ox

The sad part is you speak up against it. You’re a transphobic. That’s part of the fear to. If Netflix doesn’t air it then Netflix gets canceled because of cancel culture.

Sounds like Netflix is starting to figure out that this woke crap is bad for business.

"Antiracist Baby"? 🤣

“Antiracist Baby,” based on antiracist scholar Dr. Ibram X. Kendi children’s book of the same name, was imagined as a series of animated vignettes set to music for preschoolers."

"The streaming service also scrapped “Stamped: Racism, Antiracism and You,”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sounds like Netflix is starting to figure out that this woke crap is bad for business.

"Antiracist Baby"? 🤣

“Antiracist Baby,” based on antiracist scholar Dr. Ibram X. Kendi children’s book of the same name, was imagined as a series of animated vignettes set to music for preschoolers."

"The streaming service also scrapped “Stamped: Racism, Antiracism and You,”
Go Woke, Go Broke

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Twitter wants the deal to fall through. But they will get fined if they lied to the SEC. And maybe pay a penalty to Musk.

They'll be sued by their debt holders for lying about their valuation, and probably advertisers (see what's happening to Facebook), for lying about the number of users, forcing them into bankruptcy. Then Musk can swoop in and buy the place for pennies on the dollar, and avoid all the liabilities from the lawsuits from the people they illegally banned.