Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

bbsam

Staff member
Showing cause is not the same level of proving fraud. He's not the prosecution. It's already proven they lied, and their value has dropped since that happened. What else is there to show? Sounds like cause to me.
It seems very simple. So if someone lied by soliciting donations for a legal defense fund that was never used for legal defense, fraud is then evident and laws forbidding such actions are applicable?

Commercial Inside Release

Musk wanted to expose Twitter's fraud... And he did that, while screwing over their shenanigans for mid-terms. Now, after Twitter gets run through the wringer in a massive fraud & possible treason/sedition charges, he can be a hero and scoop up the company for pennies on the dollar, while taking them out of the equation for the 2024 elections. Win, win, win win... No doubt he plans on running eventually.

I am thoroughly enjoying Twitter being castrated.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It seems very simple. So if someone lied by soliciting donations for a legal defense fund that was never used for legal defense, fraud is then evident and laws forbidding such actions are applicable?

I don't know the reference you are making. But what you are describing doesn't even sound at all like the topic at hand, so why bring it up?

vantexan

Always angling to try and turn it into a Trump or his staff thing. Obviously trolling.
They've pretty much got Hunter, Frank, and Joe dead to rights on corruption charges but won't press charges. Meanwhile no matter what they try they can't find anything on Trump yet fervently believe it'll happen.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They've pretty much got Hunter, Frank, and Joe dead to rights on corruption charges but won't press charges. Meanwhile no matter what they try they can't find anything on Trump yet fervently believe it'll happen.
Not too mention all his years as a builder in NY. Where’s the dirt?

oldngray

nowhere special
elon.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Twitters actual value is worth maybe 20 billion.
Makes nothing. 150 -160 mil a year
That's a long way from 44 billion
I predict he'll pay for backing out , but the amount will be nothing compared to what he would lose.

Up In Smoke

The argument is that Musk should have done his due diligence while negotiating, before making an offer. Any merit?
He waved the do diligence clause in his offer. I believe the courts will have to come down hard on Musk so future billionaires can't manipulate stock prices and profit from the misdirection. Just imagine if this was an option play against the investment community. He makes an offer, the public swoop in and buy on the news while his hedge fund buddies load up on put options. Three months later, Musk throws his hands up in discussed over misinformation and the stock dives. The investment community loses their collective shirts while the hedge fund cleans up. We can't have the uber rich controlling the market.

oldngray

nowhere special
He waved the do diligence clause in his offer. I believe the courts will have to come down hard on Musk so future billionaires can't manipulate stock prices and profit from the misdirection. Just imagine if this was an option play against the investment community. He makes an offer, the public swoop in and buy on the news while his hedge fund buddies load up on put options. Three months later, Musk throws his hands up in discussed over misinformation and the stock dives. The investment community loses their collective shirts while the hedge fund cleans up. We can't have the uber rich controlling the market.
More likely Twitter lied so SEC will come down hard on them. Fraud should give Musk an easy out.

Up In Smoke

More likely Twitter lied so SEC will come down hard on them. Fraud should give Musk an easy out.
If that happens, pull all your money out of the market, because stock manipulation will run rampant. The reason BBB, AMC and Gamestop made news in 2020 is because hedge funds had lined up to take the public's money but Reddit was able to rally enough investors to take them down. The house always eventually wins.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If that happens, pull all your money out of the market, because stock manipulation will run rampant. The reason BBB, AMC and Gamestop made news in 2020 is because hedge funds had lined up to take the public's money but Reddit was able to rally enough investors to take them down. The house always eventually wins.
Because it’s not manipulated now….