Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

Gotta Go

1667181125769.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Putting the hammer down is a foreign language to wokers.
Earning your check by actually working is a threat to ones integrity and degrades their humanity.

Up In Smoke

A company's success is because of it's employees, not in spite of them. A lesson I learned years ago. Musk will have a hard time building Twitter without embracing that mindset. Beat the mule or entice him to work harder.

BrownFlush

A company's success is because of it's employees, not in spite of them. A lesson I learned years ago. Musk will have a hard time building Twitter without embracing that mindset. Beat the mule or entice him to work harder.
Beat the mule. Fire the mule if he doesn't pull his load after the beating.
Hire mules that work.

BrownFlush

It seems clear to me at this point that Musk just wants to tank the company.
No.
Musk wants to change the company to a conservative platform. He's running into what into what any billionaire would have to deal with in liberal elites and the corrupt Silicon Valley camp leaders.

BrownFlush

Employees have infinite power. Our small business spends tons of money on training and hardware. We typically don't see a return on those investments for more than a year. Turnover is a killer of small businesses.
Pay them more.
They stay. And are dedicated.
The money and time you spend because of turnover is costing you more.

Box Ox

It seems clear to me at this point that Musk just wants to tank the company. And that’s his right as its owner.

Yes.

"Multiple “critical” teams inside Twitter have now either completely or near-completely resigned, said other employees who requested anonymity to speak without Musk’s permission. That includes Twitter’s traffic and front end teams that route engineering requests to the correct backend services. The team that maintains Twitter’s core system libraries that every engineer at the company uses is also gone. “You cannot run Twitter without this team,” a departing employee said.

Several members of Twitter’s “Command Center” team, a group of engineers that is on call 24/7 and acts as the clearing house for problems internally, also tweeted about their departures. “If they go down, there is no one to call when :censored2: breaks,” said a person familiar with how the team operates. The team that manages Twitter API for developers has also been severely gutted."