Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

newfie

1668909375748.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lefties crying about Musk laying off a bunch of people, none of them crying about advertisers dropping twitter. More proof leftists don't know how reality works.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Damn leftists caring about workers and people. Why not think of the corporations and stockholders?

Thanks for proving my point. I'll walk you through it. Leftists demand that advertisers stop advertising with twitter. Twitter lays off tons of employees due to loss of revenue and having a bunch of people who don't actually do anything. Leftists cry about lay offs. None ask the advertisers to go back to advertising with twitter, because they don't know how anything actually works.

wilberforce15

Thanks for proving my point. I'll walk you through it. Leftists demand that advertisers stop advertising with twitter. Twitter lays off tons of employees due to loss of revenue and having a bunch of people who don't actually do anything. Leftists cry about lay offs. None ask the advertisers to go back to advertising with twitter, because they don't know how anything actually works.
Even with no lost revenue, musk would have laid off the same number of people.

newolddude

Advertisers left Twitter because Musk monetized the Verified tag the wrong way and allowed spoofing that caused them damage.

Last edited:

newfie

Advertisers left Twitter because Musk monetized the Verified tag the wrong way and allowed spoofing that caused them damage.

Making changes to a corrupt organization is always painful.

Up In Smoke

There's a difference between acting unethically and acting illegally. Did you ever charge your customers for something you were unable to deliver?
No, not intentionally, that's what declaimers and underwriters are for. I bust the balls of the owner of our favorite steak house because he advertises prime rib and I know it's US select. We have many places that advertise "broasted" chicken, even though it's really a cheaper knock off pressure fryer. Illegal or unethical?