Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

newfie

BUT WHAT ABOUT SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BILLING? OR JUST :censored2: THEM ALL AND ONLY HAVE IT WHERE ALL TWITTER EMPLOYEES ARE CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WORKING IN TEXAS?

I MEAN GOD FORBID THEY HAVE STAFF IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT SPEAK THE NATIVE LANGUAGE.
Not in Belgium they speak at least three languages there fluently . Don't need any translation.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
BUT WHAT ABOUT SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BILLING? OR JUST :censored2: THEM ALL AND ONLY HAVE IT WHERE ALL TWITTER EMPLOYEES ARE CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WORKING IN TEXAS?

I MEAN GOD FORBID THEY HAVE STAFF IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT SPEAK THE NATIVE LANGUAGE.
I think you might have accidentally left caps lock on...

newolddude

When the goal of right-wing extremist provocateurs on a social media platform is to own the libs, and they are also cheering on the new self-indulgent, thin-skinned, egotistical owner that is driving away the libs you are wanting to own (not to mention the advertisers that pay the bills), isn't that more of a self-own?

tadpole

All I know is, I got on twitter recently because they opened up the discussion on several issues that you used to have to agree with one side or you'd get banned.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When the goal of right-wing extremist provocateurs on a social media platform is to own the libs, and they are also cheering on the new self-indulgent, thin-skinned, egotistical owner that is driving away the libs you are wanting to own (not to mention the advertisers that pay the bills), isn't that more of a self-own?

At least the libs are leaving voluntarily, showing their thin skin, and more evidence of being unable to handle hearing ideas that challenge theirs. That sounds like the definition of being owned. If "liberal" ideas are so good, they should stick around and continue to defend them. Leaving is admitting to the world that their ideas can't compete in a fair exchange.

newolddude

The problem is you guys think liberals are making advertisers leave Twitter because we’re a woke mob.

The problem is advertisers are leaving because they can’t launch new campaigns, get stats from current/pervious ones or contact anyone at Twitter to assist them.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The problem is you guys think liberals are making advertisers leave Twitter because we’re a woke mob.

I differentiate between liberals and the woke mob. Some of those companies are are leaving because they are run by woke mobsters.

The problem is advertisers are leaving because they can’t launch new campaigns, get stats from current/pervious ones or contact anyone at Twitter to assist them.

Maybe some of them. But certainly some are withdrawing over ideological differences. Some wokesters are even calling for Apple and Google to drop Twitter from their app stores. Not very liberal of them.

newfie

When the goal of right-wing extremist provocateurs on a social media platform is to own the libs, and they are also cheering on the new self-indulgent, thin-skinned, egotistical owner that is driving away the libs you are wanting to own (not to mention the advertisers that pay the bills), isn't that more of a self-own

its appears membership is up to record levels ? are you sure anyone is actually leaving if users increased 1.6 million in one week?

1669664469184.png