Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

Box Ox

No now you’re putting words in my mouth to build up a straw man. Elon Musk throws hissy fits just like those people, but when he does it it involves buying entire social media companies and politicians.

I'm trying to figure out how you're coming to the conclusion that Elon Musk is more mentally ill than the "unstable people" in those tweets. I don't feel like you've given any actual reasons yet.

vantexan

Calling the scuba diver a pedophile for rescuing children from a cave instead of waiting for Elon to show up in a submarine like Batman.
Seriously, that's your example? Any others? Has he ranted and raved against Twitter employees? They've certain ranted against him.

tadpole

I don't have much of an opinion about Elon Musk. I can understand if you like him or hate him. But maybe let's not harshly judge him by his autism? It's not kind to make fun of peoples disabilities. From what I've seen it looks like he can make questionable decisions at times but also has a brilliance about him.

El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously, that's your example? Any others? Has he ranted and raved against Twitter employees? They've certain ranted against him.
I don’t keep up with the man’s every move or utterance but what I have seen out of his neuralink, dogecoin, rampant narcissistic tendencies, childhood turmoil, psychopathic father, his sex life, views on having children, etc. He is definitely more than a bit strange and socially awkward. It’s downright ASPD.

vantexan

I don’t keep up with the man’s every move or utterance but what I have seen out of his neuralink, dogecoin, rampant narcissistic tendencies, childhood turmoil, psychopathic father, his sex life, views on having children, etc. He is definitely more than a bit strange and socially awkward. It’s downright ASPD.
And? That makes him intrinsically bad? He has the financial freedom to say what he thinks. Most people keep their opinions to themselves or hide anonymously on keyboards. I personally think Teslas are way too expensive. I use PayPal a little. But I think people like Musk and Bezos and Gates and Jobs push society forward with their vision.

What'dyabringmetoday???

It doesn't does it? You don't say? Lol.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
He's your average 4channer tbh

bbsam

Staff member
And? That makes him intrinsically bad? He has the financial freedom to say what he thinks. Most people keep their opinions to themselves or hide anonymously on keyboards. I personally think Teslas are way too expensive. I use PayPal a little. But I think people like Musk and Bezos and Gates and Jobs push society forward with their vision.
It’s not intrinsically good.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
A firing spree and then begging the rest to stay might qualify.
There is literally no evidence he's begging anyone to stay, he is firing more and more to get to his staffing number and will rebuild as necessary

A site like Twitter doesn't need a large group of engineers to stay running short term

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So if a tech company wanted to build a format to rival Twitter, they’d have a ready base of qualified brainiacs to make it happen? Not sure the brainiacs would care where they retired from.

Stupid Elon.
He fired people who were doing nothing.

If a tech company wants to rival Twitter they probably will need to hire people who work.

These affirmative action hires got what they deserved.

newfie

It’s not intrinsically good.
the only reason you libs care about Elon is because he took your sides suppression of free speech from a major social media source and eliminated the suppression.

If Elon does the worst and destroys Twitter the world will survive the experience and probably be better off for it.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
1669083447190122.jpg