Elon Musk Exposes the Hatred of Free Speech

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
1670936367638.png

newolddude

I'm not sure its good for Elons personal safety to have someone tracking the location of the Richest man in the world and sharing that in real time.
It's publicly available information off of FlightAware and other tracking software. All the kid did was build an API that retweeted data that anyone can get.

There are other jet tracker accounts and they're still standing. Ones for Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, NASA, military etc.

newfie

It's publicly available information off of FlightAware and other tracking software.
i know that all that . the average twitter user does not. the kid makes it easy for any potential thief or snowflake to go after him.

the libs love doxing people. they don't respect privacy or personal safety.

newfie

(1) account suspended
(2) Not updated
(3) No update since March 11th

I use ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live
Mostly for accurate real time weather.
when i worked air gateways we used the flight radar apps to track our inbound and outbound planes. you could even see the live planes movements on the ground before or after they flew. i dont think its completely live but probably within a few seconds of its actual position.

newolddude

when i worked air gateways we used the flight radar apps to track our inbound and outbound planes. you could even see the live planes movements on the ground before or after they flew. i dont think its completely live but probably within a few seconds of its actual position.
The Flight Aware app is pretty cool.