Eminem is Christian now?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How many Muslims do you know? Do you have Muslim neighbors? Friends?

A monotheist is not an infidel*.

* If you believe that your cousin's pig is god, or that Trump is sent from god, you're probably an infidel.
I have family, friends and acquaintances who are Muslim. If I have neighbors who are Muslim I have no way of knowing.

* If you believe that your cousin's pig is god, or that Trump is sent from god, you're probably an infidel.
Study theology and you'll learn lots about Muslims.

You seem to only know enough theology to attack Christians ignorantly with.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Study theology and you'll learn lots about Muslims.

You seem to only know enough theology to attack Christians ignorantly with.
Show me where I attacked anyone, except for infidels?

I had twelve years of religious schooling and served in overseas missions. You? You may be needed for overseas missions.

I am needed in overseas missions. My church is amazing and I should be more a part of it. I wish I could share all the things they are doing but that might defeat the purpose of anonymity.

vantexan

Many Muslims think monotheist Christians are infidels. You may be confusing infidel with pagan.

floridays

Like stoning homosexuals to death?
Like oppressing women?
Like stoning unruly children?
Like believing in some magic sky daddy?
No they often don’t.
You are a gutless wonder.

I'm going to tell you precisely how to transfer to a wonder with guts.

Every time you feel inclined to smear Jews or Christians and point out their sins and flaws insert the word Muslim or Muhammed.
Supposedly they claim to believe in the same "magic sky daddy" and do the exact things or a derivation of the acts you mentioned above, currently, today, in real-time.

You won't do it, you are gutless.
You are also aware if you were caught shaming their religion you stand a really good chance at becoming a statistic instead of the tongue lashing you get here.

Prove me wrong.

Box Ox

Like stoning homosexuals to death?
Like oppressing women?
Like stoning unruly children?
Like believing in some magic sky daddy?
No they often don’t.
You are a gutless wonder.

I'm going to tell you precisely how to transfer to a wonder with guts.

Every time you feel inclined to smear Jews or Christians and point out their sins and flaws insert the word Muslim or Muhammed.
Supposedly they claim to believe in the same "magic sky daddy" and do the exact things or a derivation of the acts you mentioned above, currently, today, in real-time.

You won't do it, you are gutless.
You are also aware if you were caught shaming their religion you stand a really good chance at becoming a statistic instead of the tongue lashing you get here.

Prove me wrong.

Well, the Abrahamic religions do have a lot in common.

floridays

Well, the Abrahamic religions do have a lot in common.
DID.

The bolded above pertains to the religion of Allah, but you knew that.