Eminem is Christian now?

El Correcto

god is dead
You are a gutless wonder.

I'm going to tell you precisely how to transfer to a wonder with guts.

Every time you feel inclined to smear Jews or Christians and point out their sins and flaws insert the word Muslim or Muhammed.
Supposedly they claim to believe in the same "magic sky daddy" and do the exact things or a derivation of the acts you mentioned above, currently, today, in real-time.

You won't do it, you are gutless.
You are also aware if you were caught shaming their religion you stand a really good chance at becoming a statistic instead of the tongue lashing you get here.

Prove me wrong.
I thought you had me on block riddler.
You’ll have to give me a minute to find the decoder ring for your rant.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are a gutless wonder.

I'm going to tell you precisely how to transfer to a wonder with guts.

Every time you feel inclined to smear Jews or Christians and point out their sins and flaws insert the word Muslim or Muhammed.
Supposedly they claim to believe in the same "magic sky daddy" and do the exact things or a derivation of the acts you mentioned above, currently, today, in real-time.

You won't do it, you are gutless.
You are also aware if you were caught shaming their religion you stand a really good chance at becoming a statistic instead of the tongue lashing you get here.

Prove me wrong.
Yeah I criticize Islam all the time. Spend hours bashing them and supporting the nation of Israel over Palestinians and Hamas. What is your point riddler, oh wait you don’t have one.

floridays

I thought you had me on block riddler.
You’ll have to give me a minute to find the decoder ring for your rant.
I've never blocked a person on this site.
You obviously read into a post what you wanted to.
That's your problem.

I don't think @Box Ox had any deciphering it. Ask if you can borrow his decoder ring.

And I do remember the post you refer to.

Look familiar?
I'm through with you.

He isn't, either for your good or your detriment, one or the other.
The choice is yours. I'm out.

I was through with you on the subject.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm surprised a bolt of lightning didn't finish them off. If I was god I would strike them down just for rapping.
“I'm ducked the :censored2: down while I'm writin' this rhyme
'Cause I'm probably gonna get struck with lightnin' this time”
Eminem

Eminem agrees with you.

rickyb

i found eminems music to be extremely commericialized and dishonest.

he had a few songs which might have been honest like his anti george bush song.

eminem was a gay hater extraordinaire. many lost christians would probably like this.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

kiss this
C73FAA4B-7871-4F7A-805B-44033519755D.gif

Thebrownblob

Nope. I’m one of those atheists who grew up in a highly religious environment and has been there and done that. 🙂
In my Christian life the most hypocritical people have been Christians. doesn’t make me hate them but makes me want to not be that way because that is not a true Christian trait. But I’m not trying to be like Christians. I’m supposed to be trying to be like Christ.