Employee Appreciation Month

CJinx

I don't wear it, but it does sit in my office through peak season. It usually garners snark and offers to buy it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe they'll start giving-out uniform items as "appreciation". It's so pathetic to work for a company that won't allow you to order a $10 polyester uniform shirt because they're pinching pennies on the uniform budget. I see couriers with shirts and pants that are faded 5 or 6 shades from new. Originally, our uniforms were a dark blue. Now, they're sort of a sky blue in some cases, complete with rips, stains, and missing belt loops, reflective stripes, etc. What kind of image does this project to our customers?

Maybe they'll start giving-out uniform items as "appreciation". It's so pathetic to work for a company that won't allow you to order a $10 polyester uniform shirt because they're pinching pennies on the uniform budget. I see couriers with shirts and pants that are faded 5 or 6 shades from new. Originally, our uniforms were a dark blue. Now, they're sort of a sky blue in some cases, complete with rips, stains, and missing belt loops, reflective stripes, etc. What kind of image does this project to our customers?

Profits first, profits second , anything to make you happy.........dead last..............Merry Christmas from Fat Freddy!.....lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
maybe they'll start giving-out uniform items as "appreciation". It's so pathetic to work for a company that won't allow you to order a $10 polyester uniform shirt because they're pinching pennies on the uniform budget. I see couriers with shirts and pants that are faded 5 or 6 shades from new. Originally, our uniforms were a dark blue. Now, they're sort of a sky blue in some cases, complete with rips, stains, and missing belt loops, reflective stripes, etc. What kind of image does this project to our customers?

#fedexpride

Kind of difficult to "dazzle them with our professionalism at every pickup and delivery", if we look homeless.