Employee dating a supervisor (on topic)

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
200w (1).gif

May as well date instead of monkeying around behind the scenes.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
We had an On car sup get busted banging a pt sup in his car in the parking lot. Union employee saw/reported them.. he got transferred pretty quickly to another hub & she ended up quitting a few months later ..

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
My wife was was an on-car sup. We dated for 5 years and then married when she took the buyout in 1995. Don’t know what the rules are now but it was a big no no back then. If the company had known about it, she would have been fired.

Guess it worked out pretty good though. We were together for 21 years until she developed cancer and died.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We had a Sup sneaking around with a drivers wife. They eventually married. In this case the driver was the winner. Noting ever happened to the Sup I suppose because the driver was glad to get rid of her.
The driver had to marry her? You sure he "won" as you put it?

DriverNerd

My wife was was an on-car sup. We dated for 5 years and then married when she took the buyout in 1995. Don’t know what the rules are now but it was a big no no back then. If the company had known about it, she would have been fired.

Guess it worked out pretty good though. We were together for 21 years until she developed cancer and died.

Man, that's :censored2:ty. Sorry about your loss.

Now there is no issue with a supervisor dating a union employee. All the supervisor has to do is inform HR about the relationship and they will make sure that the supervisor is not working in the same area.