Employee survey cancelled

tieguy

Banned
This is what I thought so imagine my surprise when our union BA complimented me on what I had written in the comments section. I asked him how he knew and he said that he recognized my writing style.

did I say they were supposed to keep them confidential. Though I don't know if showing the BA the comments is a bad thing. He in his own role does affect overall morale.

Thought it was a good idea when it came out and a good tool to use to bridge the gap. But alas, like all things Ups it became numbers driven and that destroyed it. I'm glad they dropped it. Since the original intent has lost it's way I'm all for the cost savings. Now maybe the sups who had to administer it can do what they are supposed to do...run their operations.

Ya know, if there was a chance in hell that the survey would/could actually make a difference in the daily operations of a center, I would take the survey on my own time and bet many others would also.

BrownSuit

Heard today that the company has axed the annual survey due to the cost. Lets look at the survey from BC posters. Start with Grade 20s, I think they are all ok with fat cat pay and bonus. Now Managers and sups are ok because they get paid no matter what and their jobs are safe because UPS will manage 20 employees with 1 sup or if need to they will manage 5 to 1 to keep them bossing. Next are all of us, the workers that make it happen and the company does not want to hear our thoughts or concerns.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this old news about the ERI and the changes that were happening?

Tony31yrs

It always amazed me that they would treat us like crap all year, cut routes every Friday and dump excessive overtime on us, but when the survey came up they would try to be nice to us like we were some cretins that would forget about all that. Then they would be surprised when drivers hammered them in the survey.

Blueskin75

Bottom line, they could care less what us Workers think...does not surprise me in the least...we're all numbers on a page to them. Now I can leave the building sooner without wasting time on another fruitless endeavor concocted by mindless management drones...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Bottom line, they could care less what us Workers think...does not surprise me in the least...we're all numbers on a page to them. Now I can leave the building sooner without wasting time on another fruitless endeavor concocted by mindless management drones...

I see you took the Red pill ... Agent Smith will be coming to see you.
You will be disconnected and flushed ... resistance is futile.