Empty Shelves

rod

Retired 22 years
Guessing pretty close to that around here. At least the stores I have been through. The only thing I have not been able to find in the last couple weeks is a 25W appliance bulb. I sucked it up and went with a 40W.
I've been able to find most everything if I go to a few different stores. Except Skippy Super Crunch peanut butter.. It was impossible to find for about 3 weeks. It's finely slowly making its way back if you are willing to buy it in strange sizes--really small or the giant size.

oldngray

nowhere special
I went today and they were out of or close to it for a lot of the items most in demand. Stuff that has been running out of stock and not replaced.

rod

Retired 22 years
I went today and they were out of or close to it for a lot of the items most in demand. Stuff that has been running out of stock and not replaced.
We don't go to Costco as often as we used to. I lost confidence in them when they switched from Skippy peanut butter to Jif

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Milk,eggs always run out,I can't find beef jerky,corn nuts either.

rod

Retired 22 years
At Thankgiving we bought a 23 pound turkey because we thought we were the ones doing it. We ended up having it at my brother-in-laws house and he already had a turkey so we cook ours yesterday. Now we have a giant turkey all to ourselves. I know what I will be eating for the next week or so. My wife makes the BEST homemade turkey soup so we can freeze a bunch of it.

govols019

You smell that?
March 15 2020

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_214552.jpg
    IMG_20200315_214552.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 43