ENE feeders 3 accidents memo

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
The statement accidents are part of the business is the most foolish statement i have ever heard. There are 4793 circle of honor drivers this year that have driven over 25 years each without an accident, are they just lucky( don't think so), they follow the training that they have had through the years and the result is a safe driver. There are consequences to actions and keeping people informed about those consequences is not harassment or threats, the company spends millions of dollars a year on safety training of it employees and they have a right to expect its employees to work and drive safely.

One thing, just because you are a circle of honor member with 25 yrs. don't mean they were never in a accident!!!!!!!!!!!!

tieguy

Banned
Wow a whole 4,000 plus drivers are circle of honor drivers out of how many hundreds of thousands that have driven during the same time. Not to take away this milestone for these drivers they have earned it! But we operate a package delivery service tha is transported by truck. Which means we have to drive with the general public, in weather, rain, snow, ice, wind etc.

The company preaches safety! They spend millions as you say and for what? Egress is a safety violation yet management does nothing to correct it. Management threatens drivers who work safely because they do not meet their expected numbers. Not all package cars have a 3 point belts (sorry Sober), the list goes on.

Threatening to fire drivers for an accident is not training it is harassment, please show me in the contract outside of a serious accident where a driver can be fired for 1 or more than 1 accident.

I dont know how far up the UPS food chain you are, but I can prove to you that each center has budgeted moeny for accidents yearly, now if tehy are not part of the business than why budget for them? Your turn!

There you have red said its okay to hit things with your vehicle. I'm always impressed when you rant about safety but yet try to diminsih the impact of accidents. Your turn

tieguy

Banned
There is a clear non-emotional, professional UPS procedure for the investigation of accidents. The Auto Crash Prevention/Investigation Procedure is rarely, if ever, completely followed. This procedure can be found in the Safety Committee Member Handbook.

this could be valid criticism. as a keeper of integrity its important we assess the expertise that allows you to provide us with this criticism. How many accidents have you personally investigated in making this assessment?

705red

Browncafe Steward
There you have red said its okay to hit things with your vehicle. I'm always impressed when you rant about safety but yet try to diminsih the impact of accidents. Your turn

Spinmister at his finest. Are you saying that UPS does not budget accidents for each center and even injuries? I have copies that have been provided in arbitrations that I would love to scan and show everyone.

tieguy

Banned
Spinmister at his finest. Are you saying that UPS does not budget accidents for each center and even injuries? I have copies that have been provided in arbitrations that I would love to scan and show everyone.

Red,

I didnt have a spin a thing, you made the argument and in the process it came across as if budgeting money for accidents meant it was ok to have them.

I would love to see you guys rant as hard against the stupidity that causes the accidents as you do against the company.

but then that would require some honesty. read my signature line I already know the answer.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Red,

I didnt have a spin a thing, you made the argument and in the process it came across as if budgeting money for accidents meant it was ok to have them.

I would love to see you guys rant as hard against the stupidity that causes the accidents as you do against the company.

but then that would require some honesty. read my signature line I already know the answer.

If you budget money to get office supplies, does it mean it is wrong when you order them? Of course not! It is part of the business, just as having accidents and as long as we drivre trucks to deliver we will have accidents.

I read your signature line and have avoided talking about it because its obvious that even after an apology and explaination on why it was used you cant move on. Your like a child throwing a temper tantrum in the corner because your sippy spilled. Grow up!

tieguy

Banned
If you budget money to get office supplies, does it mean it is wrong when you order them? Of course not! It is part of the business, just as having accidents and as long as we drivre trucks to deliver we will have accidents.

I read your signature line and have avoided talking about it because its obvious that even after an apology and explaination on why it was used you cant move on. Your like a child throwing a temper tantrum in the corner because your sippy spilled. Grow up!

the apologoy and explanation was buried in demands for concessions thats the teamster way.

the sad thing was I could not find one honest teamster to clearly without precondition say it was wrong to bring the wife into the conversation. this type of dishonesty is also the teamster way.

another example as to how those that cry the loudest for management integrity generally display so little of it theirselves.

red to be honest I feel Like I took advantage of you and the liars club. I knew you guys had no integrity I probably should not have embarrassed you by proving it.

705red

Browncafe Steward
the apologoy and explanation was buried in demands for concessions thats the teamster way.

the sad thing was I could not find one honest teamster to clearly without precondition say it was wrong to bring the wife into the conversation. this type of dishonesty is also the teamster way.

another example as to how those that cry the loudest for management integrity generally display so little of it theirselves.

red to be honest I feel Like I took advantage of you and the liars club. I knew you guys had no integrity I probably should not have embarrassed you by proving it.

We are only as good as our management team. He apoligized and explained what his intention was. He is not known to be a liar so you should take him at his word and except the apology and move on. I know he already has.

tieguy

Banned
We are only as good as our management team. He apoligized and explained what his intention was. He is not known to be a liar so you should take him at his word and except the apology and move on. I know he already has.

I don't expect apologies that are delivered with conditions. those are not sincere.

it was a good test though Red. I gave you guys a chance to choose between your integrity and some misguided oath to "the brotherhood" in the end you guys violated your integrity to lie for a brother. For me it was a no brainer.

One of you guys cold have squashed the whole issue early by saying "trp its not right to bring family into these bull**** message board debates" none of you would do it. Instead you tried to tell me what the guy meant when he said it and you guys had to do some fabricating to put that spin on a commonly known expression.

So after you guys lied your way through the whole exchange you then tell me to "let it go". I'm not sure why. As much as you guys badmouth management over integrity I hoped one of you would stand up and be honest. Didn't happen.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I don't expect apologies that are delivered with conditions. those are not sincere.

it was a good test though Red. I gave you guys a chance to choose between your integrity and some misguided oath to "the brotherhood" in the end you guys violated your integrity to lie for a brother. For me it was a no brainer.

One of you guys cold have squashed the whole issue early by saying "trp its not right to bring family into these bull**** message board debates" none of you would do it. Instead you tried to tell me what the guy meant when he said it and you guys had to do some fabricating to put that spin on a commonly known expression.

So after you guys lied your way through the whole exchange you then tell me to "let it go". I'm not sure why. As much as you guys badmouth management over integrity I hoped one of you would stand up and be honest. Didn't happen.

Tie, if ot would have been posted by some other members on here I would have and im sure others would have to. But I look at TRP as a reasonable person and he does not have a bad reputation for slanderous posting. You cant get over it, thats on you. I never defende him, I just put in my opinion, and yes I am allowed to have one and it does not have to agree with you or anyone else's.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, if ot would have been posted by some other members on here I would have and im sure others would have to. But I look at TRP as a reasonable person and he does not have a bad reputation for slanderous posting. You cant get over it, thats on you. I never defende him, I just put in my opinion, and yes I am allowed to have one and it does not have to agree with you or anyone else's.

you did defend him as well as everyone else here. Its where this site is at now.

One of his first posts acuses me of saying something I did not say.

I say that it was not what I said and it clearly was not my intent. that explanation should have been good enough. If TRP is the great guy you say he is then that explanation should have been suffienct.

that is not good enough and the guy then makes a comment attacking my wife. Agreed it was not a direct slur. more like one of your union mob goons saying how good the wife would look in cement shoes. not a direct threat but definitely the implication is clear.

you folks then come running to his defense and deny he made the comment and alibi what you think someone five states away from you was thinking.

he then provides a conditional apology thinking his slur on the wife now allows him to demand things from me.

After you guys get done attacking my wife and me with this bull**** you then chime in that its now time to close the thread. Lo and behold here comes a moderator to do your bidding to close the thread giving you folks the last word after you attacked me and my wife.

And then we have the drunken canadian. He's not a upser he's not an american but he's allowed to obnoxiously attack us on both counts.

If it had been your wife that someone had included in the conversation you would have been lighting things up here to the degree of getting sanctioned. since its a brother you look the other way.

As it is the site has gone to hell and getting worse by the minute.

you folks cry about integrity at work but don't have a clue about what it means and you damn sure don't live by any type of code of honor other then to lie, cheat and steal to cover for your buddies.

705red

Browncafe Steward
As I have said it depends on the poster. If it would have been socks, I would have come through the screen after him. If it was Cach I could have moved on because of his history of not being a mean poster. I asked for it to get closed because nothing good could have come out of it from that point on, as in still discussing it now, nothing good will come out of it. Its over, you dont like the poster, put him on ignore and leats gat back to figting about other issues that mean nothing.

PS next weekedn everyone is on the cruise, it will be a free for all!:peaceful:

raceanoncr

the company spends millions of dollars a year on safety training of it employees and they have a right to expect its employees to work and drive safely.

Ain't gonna argue about this, merely commenting on a recent issue, last week, as a matter of fact.

Blew a tire on a 100%, '53 rail trailer. Was passing through a capital city, pulled off on next offramp, called home base. "******** feeders, safety first, this is *******".

Went through location, tire size, blah, blah, blah. After playing phone tag a few minutes, the local automotive supervisor came on. "Where are you?" "At exit ***". "You're close to our building. You know where our building is?" "Yes". "Well, you can probably make it here". "I'm pulling a 100% '53 rail box". "I think you can make it here." "I think I could too...BUT I'M NOT!!!!!! Safety first, right?" Angry sigh..."Well, it'll take awhile to get somebody there." "OK, bye". "Oh, by the way, SAFETY FIRST."

upsgrunt

you folks lie, cheat and steal to cover for your buddies.

This is a pretty broad assessment against a large group of people whom you know nothing about. How is this any different? I'm not sticking up for anyone in this matter any longer. You fished for opinions and I gave mine; it didn't match yours so you went off. Now you come up with this. You may think I'm a liar, cheat, and thief, but I know myself just a little better than you do.

tieguy

Banned
Ain't gonna argue about this, merely commenting on a recent issue, last week, as a matter of fact.

Blew a tire on a 100%, '53 rail trailer. Was passing through a capital city, pulled off on next offramp, called home base. "******** feeders, safety first, this is *******".

Went through location, tire size, blah, blah, blah. After playing phone tag a few minutes, the local automotive supervisor came on. "Where are you?" "At exit ***". "You're close to our building. You know where our building is?" "Yes". "Well, you can probably make it here". "I'm pulling a 100% '53 rail box". "I think you can make it here." "I think I could too...BUT I'M NOT!!!!!! Safety first, right?" Angry sigh..."Well, it'll take awhile to get somebody there." "OK, bye". "Oh, by the way, SAFETY FIRST."

we've had drivers who felt it was more dangerous sitting and changing a tire on the side of the road. they took their time and nursed the load in. Especially if it was an inside tire that blew.
I imagine thats the reason the automotive sup asked.

its your call as to whether you feel you can safely do so or not.

tieguy

Banned
One last point. there were many creative tactics used by the members of the liars club to defend TRP's blatant attack on my wife here. some tried to tell me what they thought trp was thinking, some tried to excuse it or say that trp never said it.
one tried to bring up something I had previously said as justification. It was his big moment in the sun to squash my protesting trp's attack on my wife. Since that MLC tried to do so and misrepresented how it was said , I actually tried to pull the orginal quote in its original context for all to judge. that post was apparently also deleted.

All I asked for was one honest teamster to say it was wrong for TRP to do so without any preconditions or excuses. Still looking.

Integrity

Binge Poster
One last point. there were many creative tactics used by the members of the liars club to defend TRP's blatant attack on my wife here. some tried to tell me what they thought trp was thinking, some tried to excuse it or say that trp never said it.
one tried to bring up something I had previously said as justification. It was his big moment in the sun to squash my protesting trp's attack on my wife. Since that MLC tried to do so and misrepresented how it was said , I actually tried to pull the orginal quote in its original context for all to judge. that post was apparently also deleted.

All I asked for was one honest teamster to say it was wrong for TRP to do so without any preconditions or excuses. Still looking.

tieguy,
I saw the post that you are talking about shortly after it was posted. I reported it as a problematic post after I saw the comment. The post was shortly thereafter deleted by one of the moderators. It was definitely wrong to post such a comment.
Sincerely,
I

tieguy

Banned
tieguy,
I saw the post that you are talking about shortly after it was posted. I reported it as a problematic post after I saw the comment. The post was shortly thereafter deleted by one of the moderators. It was definitely wrong to post such a comment.
Sincerely,
I

dang we have a winner!