Entire Sort Forced to Stay Late?

wht1zzfe

We have nobody to to do split out at the end of the night. Our FT sup has been forcing the entire sort to stay after we're done to go and clean up all the missorts. I talked to a steward about it and was told that he doesn't have the power to do that. I've always been told that split is voluntary. Next day FT sup hits me with the I'm the boss do what I say or I'll terminate you. He brought another steward over who told me I have to stay and work as instructed. Is this for real?

Dough99

We have nobody to to do split out at the end of the night. Our FT sup has been forcing the entire sort to stay after we're done to go and clean up all the missorts. I talked to a steward about it and was told that he doesn't have the power to do that. I've always been told that split is voluntary. Next day FT sup hits me with the I'm the boss do what I say or I'll terminate you. He brought another steward over who told me I have to stay and work as instructed. Is this for real?
You stay until all work is done. What is so hard to to understand about that?

govols019

You smell that?

Is this your first job?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
isn't a part time job guaranteed 3.5 and OT after 5 and punch out when the sup says your done? plus extra work or other work is only voluntary until they cant get volunteers

Box Ox

Our FT sup has been forcing the entire sort to stay after we're done to go and clean up all the missorts.

This must be a difficult time for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out to friends and family to tell them how being told to do your job makes you feel.

542thruNthru

So you're upset that you have to clean up the miss sorts that you sent.

Sorry but the sup can make all you miss sorters stay and help so make sure you bring a lunch because you're going no where.