Ethics and lack there of

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Okay I get the whole ups entered my vehicle without my permission thing. But doesnt the uniform jacket legally belong to ups. The only thing you could get them on is illegial search. Doesnt it say ups reserves the right to search any vehicle or person on ups property. Look you could probably win this if you have the money to throw away. Your judgement is going to be a court order making ups apologize to you. I dont guess you have ever been hurt at work. Ups has lawyer's they pay just to put you off. Good luck but I truly dont think you will get the outcome your looking for.

The op is a ups employee so doesn't he have the right to that jacket until he retires? My sup just tells me to cut old uniforms up and use them as rags or burn them. I keep the pants to work on old cars and stuff.

cynic

Respectfully, you were FOOLISH not to file a police report and aggressively pursue prosecution for them. They stole from you. Or are you just one of those trolls that likes attention from people for his misery but lack the spine to send someone off in cuffs? Quit whining, your window of opportunity has shut. Have fun thrift store shopping.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In Mass we are allowed to wear our uniforms home .
It is not uncommon to see someone walking around in an old uniform .
I have traded outfits with a Fedx guy .

UPSGUY72

In Mass we are allowed to wear our uniforms home .
It is not uncommon to see someone walking around in an old uniform .
I have traded outfits with a Fedx guy .

I even went to my kids soccer practice last week in my uniform. Oh wait a minute I was taking my lunch break.