Ethics Hotline... How anonymous is it really?

throwaway10

Among many other issues, a station has two glaring Ethics issues regarding favoritism or some other form of unequal treatment among peers.

1. Having to do with employees with less than 5yrs seniority being more than half way through step progression.

2. Another has to do with a mis-classified employee, Office Staff earning CRR pay.(listed as courier, but most definitely does not do courier duties.)

So how Anonymous is the Ethics hotline.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Among many other issues, a station has two glaring Ethics issues regarding favoritism or some other form of unequal treatment among peers.

1. Having to do with employees with less than 5yrs seniority being more than half way through step progression.

2. Another has to do with a mis-classified employee, Office Staff earning CRR pay.(listed as courier, but most definitely does not do courier duties.)

How does this affect you ?

throwaway10

How does this affect you ?
It affects people in the work place, if someone is unfairly being paid more than others doing the same job with more seniority then yes.

Would you stand for a NewHire coming in and making more than you.
Or how about we go extreme, a NewHire Preloader making topped out Driver pay?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Ethics hotline is for cowards. Go to your union hall and get free representation from a lawyer.

Serf

I'm not sure how Anynomous it is. But I can certainly tell you that we have handlers doing CSA duties on a nearly full time basis.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not sure how Anynomous it is. But I can certainly tell you that we have handlers doing CSA duties on a nearly full time basis.
That’s no big deal. Same pay. They were doing the same at my station and the CSAs complained to the District Director. He put a stop to that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’ve called it before. They’ll ask you if you want to give your name and employee number. They forward any information to the company.