Every Center has that "one"...

Mack Grant

During last peak we had a driver DR a package inside a trash can. I guess the trash men found it when they dumped it in the back of the garbage truck.We all received omsg's the next day that this practice is forbidden.
Also last summer it was mentioned during the PCM that one of the drivers had urinated all over the inside of his PC. No bottle used nothing, just unzipped the pants and let er rip. One of the mechanics found it during a PM check and notified the mgmt people.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
We had one Feeder Driver who took his tractor through a drive thru & smashed the windshield on the clearance bar. He did it again about 8 years later. (He's smart & I like him but I guess nothing will stop him from getting a cheeseburger).

One Package Driver on habitual disability called in because he said he had a fruit loop stuck up his nose.

I could write a book on this and maybe I will but those are my two favorites. I'll cop to my bonehead moves after I retire.

upschuck

Have you ever tried just moving one of those things, let alone lift it and put it in the back of a pkg car?
Those things are bolted down, so he couldn't figure out how to open it, but had tools in his PC to unbolt the thing and lift it inside of his car. I wonder if he had all of his drop boxes in PC that day. Would of loved to been there when he got back to center.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
During last peak we had a driver DR a package inside a trash can. I guess the trash men found it when they dumped it in the back of the garbage truck.We all received omsg's the next day that this practice is forbidden.
Also last summer it was mentioned during the PCM that one of the drivers had urinated all over the inside of his PC. No bottle used nothing, just unzipped the pants and let er rip. One of the mechanics found it during a PM check and notified the mgmt people.
I'll take a guess most of us have DR'd a package in a trash can.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
We had one Feeder Driver who took his tractor through a drive thru & smashed the windshield on the clearance bar. He did it again about 8 years later. (He's smart & I like him but I guess nothing will stop him from getting a cheeseburger)
I believe it. Buddy of mine sent a picture a few days ago showing the same thing with a Werner or USA Truck stuck under the clearance bar. I always thought those things were plastic pipe, guess not.

I have also heard of some bone head forgetting to take off his lines, next thing he knows glad hand flies into the back window nearly missing him

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We had a newbie jump into the pool of a multi million dollar snobby condo complex ,,when confronted my the Mgr ,,told him to friend,,, Off,,I deliver here !!!

upschuck

I'll take a guess most of us have DR'd a package in a trash can.
Mine was on an icy Valentines day, couldn't walk up driveway because of the ice, and trash had already run, so I out it under lid that was on the ground, to keep it out of sight. OMS said UPS bought them some flowers the next day, and said that I did all I could. This was several years ago, since I didn't get fired for it.

Rico

We had one guy try to put a P1000 under a 9'6" railroad bridge. Despite numerous signs and flashing lights warning of the low clearance.