Every Center has that "one"...

scisector9

Rookie or one of those guys?

So I am about 7 months into driving. This peak I crashed during an ice storm and then got stuck a few days later on rural route.

Also just recently I set my board down in back of PC while helping my loader with some irregs in am. Searched for ten minutes for it with no luck. They couldn't send messages because I was in middle of diad training. So embarrassing to go have another board made. Found it on 2000 shelf under boxes later.

I have learned from my noob mistakes. At least I think I have.

Cheers

Sent using BrownCafe App

Mack Grant

Rookie or one of those guys?

So I am about 7 months into driving. This peak I crashed during an ice storm and then got stuck a few days later on rural route.

Also just recently I set my board down in back of PC while helping my loader with some irregs in am. Searched for ten minutes for it with no luck. They couldn't send messages because I was in middle of diad training. So embarrassing to go have another board made. Found it on 2000 shelf under boxes later.

I have learned from my noob mistakes. At least I think I have.

Cheers

Sent using BrownCafe App
When I was new I was so excited I got EDD when I punched in,but of course preload is still 20+ minutes from going down, and I forgot to get it again before I left the building. By the time I got to my first stop I figured it out and called my sup. "You can't get EDD away from the building!" is what he yelled at me over the phone.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
When I was new I was so excited I got EDD when I punched in,but of course preload is still 20+ minutes from going down, and I forgot to get it again before I left the building. By the time I got to my first stop I figured it out and called my sup. "You can't get EDD away from the building!" is what he yelled at me over the phone.

Yes you can. It takes forever, but it works. I tried it just for fun a couple times.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
One summer, in the Dog Days of summer many years ago when we still had a driver that got back to his Package Car after lunch and realized he did not have his keys. after searching his pockets and the cab of the truck he went back inside and looked and looked. he came to the conclusion his keys were on his tray and he had thrown them in the garbage. the garbage had been emptied from inside during this time frame into the huge Dimpster Dumpster and cuz went dumpster diving ,opening bags of garbage looking thru them for his keys. after at least an hour he couldnt find the keys and went back inside and called the building and asked them to bring him another set pf keys. He went into the bathroom to wash up............and his keys were on the sink from where he had washed up after eating. He got back to the building that nite and stank so badly it made our eyes water

upschuck

One summer, in the Dog Days of summer many years ago when we still had a driver that got back to his Package Car after lunch and realized he did not have his keys. after searching his pockets and the cab of the truck he went back inside and looked and looked. he came to the conclusion his keys were on his tray and he had thrown them in the garbage. the garbage had been emptied from inside during this time frame into the huge Dimpster Dumpster and cuz went dumpster diving ,opening bags of garbage looking thru them for his keys. after at least an hour he couldnt find the keys and went back inside and called the building and asked them to bring him another set pf keys. He went into the bathroom to wash up............and his keys were on the sink from where he had washed up after eating. He got back to the building that nite and stank so badly it made our eyes water
Following methods and holding them on his pinky.....Good job.