Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Are you asking yourself? 😃
No..?
Those numbers look pretty effective to me...
But, hey...if covid deaths in vaccinated versus unvaccinated —.8% out of 100 Covid deaths are the vaxed.
Hospitalized for Covid-90% unvaxed
If someone doesn't think the vax is effective with those numbers, I figured he had better numbers for his definition of effective.
It never was about definitions.
Some people oddly enough who are vaxed won't admit it's effectiveness, but some of the nut jobs who are anti vaxers will always be in denial.

No..?
Those numbers look pretty effective to me...
But, hey...if covid deaths in vaccinated versus unvaccinated —.8% out of 100 Covid deaths are the vaxed.
Hospitalized for Covid-90% unvaxed
If someone doesn't think the vax is effective with those numbers, I figured he had better numbers for his definition of effective.
It never was about definitions.
Some people oddly enough who are vaxed won't admit it's effectiveness, but some of the nut jobs who are anti vaxers will always be in denial.
I don't think they're showing us the true numbers.

BrownFlush

I don't think they're showing us the true numbers.
What's is your conspiracy theory for this reasoning ?
Let's see..... Money. Depopulation. Mind control. Commie introduction. Election control. Continued evil science. Booster blaster. I want to be on the 911 was an inside job team, too. They are telling me this, so it must be a lie team. I know it really works but I don't want to admit it because my friends will think I like Biden team.
Happy Sunday. I know what day it is and I've been vaxed...but wait..things are gettin' darker...I better get my booster in a hurry ..oh no...they got me now..ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

What's is your conspiracy theory for this reasoning ?
Let's see..... Money. Depopulation. Mind control. Commie introduction. Election control. Continued evil science. Booster blaster. I want to be on the 911 was an inside job team, too. They are telling me this, so it must be a lie team. I know it really works but I don't want to admit it because my friends will think I like Biden team.
Happy Sunday. I know what day it is and I've been vaxed...but wait..things are gettin' darker...I better get my booster in a hurry ..oh no...they got me now..ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm not sure what the reason is but my best guess is they don't want to cause widespread panic

BrownFlush

I'm not sure what the reason is but my best guess is they don't want to cause widespread panic
Panic days are over.
What I really go by is my circle( people I personally know, even remotely),what has happened to them, not so much the national numbers but they seem to be pretty parallel. Vaxed, unvaccinated, hospitalizations, deaths, etc.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20211128-083155~2.png
Screenshot_20211128-083159~2.png

Dumbo

Won't happen.
Go back and look at what we have been saying for months, and it has all happened. The push on boosters, the changing the definition of vaccinated to 3 shots, the changing the definition of a vaccine, the vaccine passports and mandates that people like you said never would happen, the quarantine camps (currently in Australia), the lab leak theory such a conspiracy until it was proven and accepted, the gain of function research bought and paid for by our own government, to which now they admit but suffer no consequences. There are more I can add.

When you say won't happen, it's already all happened like we knew it would. People with common sense know this is a game, not a health issue. The variants will never end, the covid measures will never stop.

BrownFlush

Go back and look at what we have been saying for months, and it has all happened. The push on boosters, the changing the definition of vaccinated to 3 shots, the changing the definition of a vaccine, the vaccine passports and mandates that people like you said never would happen, the quarantine camps (currently in Australia), the lab leak theory such a conspiracy until it was proven and accepted, the gain of function research bought and paid for by our own government, to which now they admit but suffer no consequences. There are more I can add.

When you say won't happen, it's already all happened like we knew it would. People with common sense know this is a game, not a health issue. The variants will never end, the covid measures will never stop.
This new one on the scene now will reveal a lot. Let's see what happens.
Sorry..go back..I was one of the first to say mandates would happen. I have common sense and use it.
The variants will never end, this is true. The covid measures will never stop, this is not true.
Stop lumping me in the camp mentality (people like you) that you are in.

Last edited:

Non liberal

This is the reason Biden won. People like this were manipulated by the media and social media and actually still believe the lies that are still be told to them.. smh.

To pretend not to know that Biden said there would be no mandates makes you a troll or very uninformed, or both.
Lol, exactly. They were so pissed off because trump was leading the country in a conservative way, and the economy was thriving, under pure conservatism. They just voted for anyone and anything that moved and either cheated, or organized in such a way that nobody knew was possible. They just couldn’t stand to see conservative values, and capitalism thriving that bad. It’s disgusting what these people did to the country by voting for this piece of :censored2:!