Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
It’s a flu now. It’s being played up so the dimwits can keep control. There already saying another variant is coming in time for the midterms.
Masks will be coming back in my building.when the karen comes by and sweats me, i will put on my mask that says friend you and roast the ish out of them when they go away.expose them them for the weirdos that they are.

mcsketcher

I listened to my primary health care provider. The other 3 protected me so why not?
You can’t possibly ever prove that it did anything.

I love the fear mongering over “new variants”. That’s what viruses do. The shock and antivax blaming over the mutations was 100% BS. That’s what viruses do. Had nothing to do with vax or no vax.

Non sequitur

Trump could be a lame duck on day one. So besides judging him on his major fail, vaccines, to double down on it ruined his credibility.

I would also add, anyone that believed this vaccine was safe and effective, should be in non-essential positions. You have poor decision making skills.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You can’t possibly ever prove that it did anything.

I love the fear mongering over “new variants”. That’s what viruses do. The shock and antivax blaming over the mutations was 100% BS. That’s what viruses do. Had nothing to do with vax or no vax.

Vaccination during a time of high transmission rates drives mutation rates up. Look into what has been happening in Africa with their polio vaccine campaign. They eliminated the wild variant, the vaccine itself was infecting people, that variant spread and mutated, now the vaccine doesn't work, and Europe is looking at new polio outbreaks. Add the coming famine to the pestilence, it's getting biblical out there.

Thebrownblob

Like I am going to listen to a truck driver over a trained medical professional. LOL
Just like the millions of people addicted to opioids listened to theirs, my mother is still attempting to get off of benzos even though they were prescribed and told to be safe until all the sudden they were not safe anymore. Most of your doctors do absolutely zero research on medicine. The pharmaceutical pushers that come in the doctors office and offer them trips to Cancun kickbacks and free samples should be enough to give you shivers. It’s your choice though.

PT Car Washer

Just like the millions of people addicted to opioids listened to theirs, my mother is still attempting to get off of benzos even though they were prescribed and told to be safe until all the sudden they were not safe anymore. Most of your doctors do absolutely zero research on medicine. The pharmaceutical pushers that come in the doctors office and offer them trips to Cancun kickbacks and free samples should be enough to give you shivers. It’s your choice though.
You got that answer off of right wing radio shows didn't you.