Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah
Some 37 year old ABC or NBC exec just died of a heart attack...
Yeah but look at how unhealthy that guy looks. This was a long time coming imo

FkzHRzHXwAAWyNL.jpeg
FkzHRzGX0AAd21F.jpeg

Dumbo

Stop buying animal products from stores and get your meat from local farmers. Anybody can find local farming groups on Facebook. Your government is intentionally waging war on it's population and it will not stop. If you don't know how to grow your own food it's time to learn.

Screenshot_20221231-084152.png
Screenshot_20221231-084351.png

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Stop buying animal products from stores and get your meat from local farmers. Anybody can find local farming groups on Facebook. Your government is intentionally waging war on it's population and it will not stop. If you don't know how to grow your own food it's time to learn.

View attachment 412802View attachment 412804
Can not echo this loud or frequently enough.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The vaccine does not:
stop transmission
stop sickness
stop infection
provide immunity for longer than 6 or so months.
keep up with the myriad of variants.

Yet the old fool in the White House blamed the unvaccinated and wanted to FORCE you to take it. Now everyone just wants to sweep this :censored2: under the rug like it never happened. "let bygones be bygones!"

The aggressively pro-vaccine on this forum are suddenly very quiet.

No. NEVER forget. This population of scared sheeple has been primed. When they get the least bit fearful, they will not only tolerate authoritarianism, they will demand it and then "other" the rest of the population that isn't fearful and isn't running into the bosom of the federal government.

Always question your government and never trust the global financial Zionists, big pharmaceutical companies "do-good" philanthropist social engineers and world leaders who don't give a :censored2: about you.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
The vaccine does not:
stop transmission
stop sickness
stop infection
provide immunity for longer than 6 or so months.
keep up with the myriad of variants.

Yet the old fool in the White House blamed the unvaccinated and wanted to FORCE you to take it. Now everyone just wants to sweep this :censored2: under the rug like it never happened. "let bygones be bygones!"

The aggressively pro-vaccine on this forum are suddenly very quiet.

No. NEVER forget. This population of scared sheeple has been primed. When they get the least bit fearful, they will not only tolerate authoritarianism, they will demand it and then "other" the rest of the population that isn't fearful and isn't running into the bosom of the federal government.

Always question your government and never trust the global financial Zionists, big pharmaceutical companies "do-good" philanthropist social engineers and world leaders who don't give a :censored2: about you.
They're probably daisy pushers now

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well I tested positive. I'm a goner. It was nice knowing you all. I should've gotten the damn vaccine.

jk lol. They actually said I'm too healthy for them to even give me Paxlovid. Ride it out with some cold medicine and I'll be fine.

Still not vaccinated. ✊

100%

Well I tested positive. I'm a goner. It was nice knowing you all. I should've gotten the damn vaccine.

jk lol. They actually said I'm too healthy for them to even give me Paxlovid. Ride it out with some cold medicine and I'll be fine.

Still not vaccinated. ✊
Oh that’s new ivermectin. They just changed the name and 100x the price. #covidhoax

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Still not vaccinated. ✊
Probably got it from one of your dolls