Everyone getting Helpers Wednesday

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't claim covid, I just don't want a helper.
1698852136193.jpeg

You sure you don’t want a helper??

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I saw 4 package cars behind a CVS yesterday, exchanging packages. I stopped and asked if I could help with a few stops. lol. Driver said it wasn't a breakdown or overdispatch, just preload put the wrong packages on the wrong package cars. Gonna be a long peak for those guys. I saw at least 1 helper among the drivers. Of course she was just standing there, watching everyone work.

Attachments

• IMG_5889.jpg
    IMG_5889.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 27

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I saw 4 package cars behind a CVS yesterday, exchanging packages. I stopped and asked if I could help with a few stops. lol. Driver said it wasn't a breakdown or overdispatch, just preload put the wrong packages on the wrong package cars. Gonna be a long peak for those guys. I saw at least 1 helper among the drivers. Of course she was just standing there, watching everyone work.
Nice recorder below your mirror. Does that do anything for you?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Lol, how would it save you? Just curious.
Many ways. It lists your speed tracked by satellite. If you get a speeding ticket and the cop lies about how fast you were going, you have proof to the otherwise. A guy backed into my wife in traffic. He claimed she ran into the rear of him. Oops, not so fast. I had a guy run a red light and I just barely missed him by running off the road. My 4k video shows my light was green the entire time. Do I need to go on?