Cuts deeper than promised!

Thebrownblob

My brother-in-law owns a drywall company. He told me if Biden won the last election he was going to sell the business because the economy would tank. He has been busy as :censored2: the last 3 years.
What exactly does this have to do with the supposed cuts coming to UPS? Try to stay on topic

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My brother-in-law owns a drywall company. He told me if Biden won the last election he was going to sell the business because the economy would tank. He has been busy as :censored2: the last 3 years.
I heard about that.
Thousands of people are so distraught and disgusted they cannot control their anger when they get home. They realize after working all day, it’s just spinning their wheels because prices are so high and they are buying food on credit cards just to eat.
That’s when they they start punching holes in the drywall.

Over70irregs

Anyone doing trades should be overflowing with work. If not they need to branch out.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Trades are booming.

New Construction, rehab, remodeling to house illegals.

Next Day Err

Trades are booming.

New Construction, rehab, remodeling to house illegals.
The immigrants are the ones doing the work. A few were outside starting on a neighbor's roof when I was leaving for work this morning. I kind of hope they all get kicked out just for us to realize how good we all had it with their work ethic.. and then promptly ask them to come back. The hate for immigrants is embarassing.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The hate for immigrants is embarassing.
I agree only because the hate is for the wrong reasons and misdirected. All the hate should be directed at Washington because,

I kind of hope they all get kicked out just for us to realize how good we all had it with their work ethic.. and then promptly ask them to come back.
if you get rid of all the welfare, the ones that actually work will be the only ones remaining while the parasites and sponges will leave and there will be no need to kick anyone out.

Thebrownblob

I agree only because the hate is for the wrong reasons and misdirected. All the hate should be directed at Washington because,

if you get rid of all the welfare, the ones that actually work will be the only ones remaining while the parasites and sponges will leave and there will be no need to kick anyone out.
He knows that, he just likes to twist everything and pretend someone hates the people taking advantage of what the government is allowing them to do.

Next Day Err

I wonder what the 10 year average net benefit/net cost there is to the average native American for each immigrant, documented or not. My guess is the longer they're here the more they are a benefit as they get established and find better employment, education, whatever.

Where's the data that says immigrants are a drag?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I wonder what the 10 year average net benefit/net cost there is to the average native American for each immigrant, documented or not. My guess is the longer they're here the more they are a benefit as they get established and find better employment, education, whatever.

That's like the opposite of what I said.

Welfare is a drag. Immigrant or native.

Thebrownblob

Lol where is the data on people who we don’t know if they’re here or how many or how long, getting free services?

It’s interesting we went from leftist pretending they wanted a solution to the immigration issue to flat out saying illegals should be here because they’re beneficial.