Everyone getting Helpers Wednesday

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol, how would it save you? Just curious.
Yep…had an insurance guy tell me to be careful with those things…especially if you’re a crappy driver and rear end someone…other insurance company knows you had a cam they can legally get ahold of that footage.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Why is the new contract gone off the Teamsters app? I never did get a chance to DL a PDF, I have just been using the App, now it's gone.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's the opposite here. As many routes in as possible with the majority of drivers barely getting their 8. Not sure what the deal is now but I'm enjoying these home-by-6 days while they last.

Nah
Many ways. It lists your speed tracked by satellite. If you get a speeding ticket and the cop lies about how fast you were going, you have proof to the otherwise. A guy backed into my wife in traffic. He claimed she ran into the rear of him. Oops, not so fast. I had a guy run a red light and I just barely missed him by running off the road. My 4k video shows my light was green the entire time. Do I need to go on?
My coworker was in the right lane to turn right when a motorcyclist cut in on his right side and tried to go first. Motorcyclist said my coworker recklessly got into the right lane without looking.

Too bad for him, my coworker had a dash cam. He was in the right lane the whole time. I think the motorcyclist was also charged with lying to police for that one too.