Cuts deeper than promised!

Next Day Err

That's like the opposite of what I said.

Welfare is a drag. Immigrant or native.
Well, sure it is. Most folks aren't on welfare for life, though. Unless you're some in the Corporate America community. Then it could be for life and costs us $92,000,000,000 a year.

Next Day Err

Sounds like a plan.

Not a dime to corporations, politicians, or anything else deemed "too important to fail".
It might've been extremely painful in the Great Recession years for a while but I have to imagine we might be better off after recreating a whole new system. Tough to say. It's an enormous undertaking to change the entire freaking system, let's be honest. There's such a concentration of power and so many that benefit from the status quo.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It might've been extremely painful in the Great Recession years for a while but I have to imagine we might be better off after recreating a whole new system. Tough to say. It's an enormous undertaking to change the entire freaking system, let's be honest. There's such a concentration of power and so many that benefit from the status quo.
I don't disagree.

I think we're all of the opinion that the system is set up for the enrichment of those at the top.

I wonder what the 10 year average net benefit/net cost there is to the average native American for each immigrant, documented or not. My guess is the longer they're here the more they are a benefit as they get established and find better employment, education, whatever.

Where's the data that says immigrants are a drag?
wanna see it by race? I have the chart

Mandatory drug testing would immediately reduce the strain on the system by probably a third on the low end, if I were to guess. Start there.

Pullman Brown

Everybody
IMG_4064.jpeg