Examples of Politicians who say stupid things

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Honesty is the best policy when trying to convey or persuade, just something that may be helpful in the future for you.
Its was sarcasm.
My bad for assuming that your vast intellectual powers would have picked up on that.
Dont have ulterior motives. I've posted one Republican and two Democrats. Was going for a libertarian next.
If your looking for an argument. Look elsewhere

floridays

Its was sarcasm.
My bad for assuming that your vast intellectual powers would have picked up on that.
Dont have ulterior motives. I've posted one Republican and two Democrats. Was going for a libertarian next.
If your looking for an argument. Look elsewhere
which part was the actual sarcasm? I haven't read anything beyond your first offering about Matt Bevin. I said nothing or alluded to political parties. I simply mentioned deception. I affixed the qualifier "your type" referring to deceivers, not political affiliation in this instance.

Rutherford B Hays

which part was the actual sarcasm?

Thanks for the warning, I'll watch myself in the future.
I simply mentioned deception
It was literally a copy and paste of the link to the news article.
How exactly is that being deceptive on my part?
I affixed the qualifier "your type" referring to deceivers, not political affiliation in this instance.
I just inferred from your post that that was what you were implying.
My bad.
Just thought thought I would post some things that seemed funny because they were idiotic to me.
Not trying to sway opinions, and no nefarious motive
on my part.

floridays

It was literally a copy and paste of the link to the news article.
How exactly is that being deceptive on my part?

I just inferred from your post that that was what you were implying.
My bad.
Just thought thought I would post some things that seemed funny because they were idiotic to me.
Not trying to sway opinions, and no nefarious motive
on my part.
Well, If you actually read what the guy said it wasn't stupid.
That's why.
My bad, you're new

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“I was exhausted and in a state of shock. I recall walking back to where my friends were eating. There was a car parked in front of the cottage and I climbed into the backseat. I then asked for someone to bring me back to Edgartown. I remember walking around for a period and then going back to my hotel room. When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police.”

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia
The lion of the senate explaining why he left his lady friend to die at the bottom of a lake.
Let's not forget to do his walk away from the scene , he had to pass two homes that were occupied. { local rumor was that Teddy took the blame to protect Bobby's chances of winning the Oval Office }

Rutherford B Hays

Series of tubes - Wikipedia
Sen Ted Stevens and his explanation of the internet.

"Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got… an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially.

[…] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes.And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.[5]"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Series of tubes - Wikipedia
Sen Ted Stevens and his explanation of the internet.

"Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got… an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially.

[…] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes.And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.[5]"
He makes it sound like a bank drive thru chute. Lol.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The argument that you agreed with and yet support the man?
I've said this many. many times and I know it is hard to keep up with each individual's positions but ...
I do not support the man ... he is obnoxious and a pathological liar.
I mainly like making fun of doofusses who make up stuff about Trump and then act dumbfounded that others do not agree with their made up fantasies.
And to be honest, I do agree with some of Trump's actions and results.

It's just a game in here anyway and one has to pick sides and the obvious lies and made up fantasies about Trump makes one choose to denigrate the LibTurds.
If you keep up with me just a little, you will realize that I disagree with the nitwits on here that try to define moralities for 'everyone to live by' which puts me in the LibTurd camp at times.

As I have been for over 40 years, I continue to be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.

Last edited: