Examples of Politicians who say stupid things

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Speaking of incoherent ramblings the great one is gracing my state with his presence tonight. We seldom get hot air coming down from the north.

floridays

He sees someone say something negative about his dear leader and he just can't help himself.

He pretends to be libertarian but he worships Trump just like the other sheep.
I think the guy was clear, you can't accept what he says, nonetheless, that's understandable from you, you come from the leftist intelligentsia. I only offered my Bahaaaa from the sheepfold.:thumbup1: @DriveInDriveOut .

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Rep. Steve King [R-Iowa]
Just how crazy?
Voted against federal penalties for attending animal fights, under the theory that since it’s legal to watch humans fight, it would be wrong to forbid watching animals fight. Suggested the U.S. electrify the border fence, because "we do that with livestock all the time."

Actual thing he said:
"For every [undocumented immigrant] who’s a valedictorian, there’s another one hundred out there who weigh 130 poundsand they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes, because they’re hauling seventy-five pounds of marijuana across the desert."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Which lies and fantasies about Trump do you find so outlandish about a guy who has made a fortune being outlandish.
Collusion with the Russians
Racist against Jews
Racist against Mexicans and Latinos
Pissed on by hookers in a hotel in Moscow

I’m at a concert so that’s all I can come up with at the moment.
However, the MSM comes up with something 2 or 3 times a week.

bbsam

Staff member
Collusion with the Russians
Racist against Jews
Racist against Mexicans and Latinos
Pissed on by hookers in a hotel in Moscow

I’m at a concert so that’s all I can come up with at the moment.
However, the MSM comes up with something 2 or 3 times a week.
I guess it depends on your definition of collusion. Either way, collusion isn’t a crime.

I don’t know anything about the racism against Jews claim.

You’ve defined racism as making decisions based on race. Trumps own words seem to support that assessment.

What Trump has said about Judge Curiel

I don’t know if he was pissed on by hookers in Moscow or any other city. Don’t even care if he’s into that kind of stuff or not. I do find the story funny though, fiction or not.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I guess it depends on your definition of collusion. Either way, collusion isn’t a crime.

I don’t know anything about the racism against Jews claim.

You’ve defined racism as making decisions based on race. Trumps own words seem to support that assessment.

What Trump has said about Judge Curiel

I don’t know if he was pissed on by hookers in Moscow or any other city. Don’t even care if he’s into that kind of stuff or not. I do find the story funny though, fiction or not.
The category was lies and fantasies for $500, Alex.

You've hit the Daily Double!

newfie

Rep. Steve King [R-Iowa]
Just how crazy?
Voted against federal penalties for attending animal fights, under the theory that since it’s legal to watch humans fight, it would be wrong to forbid watching animals fight. Suggested the U.S. electrify the border fence, because "we do that with livestock all the time."

Actual thing he said:
"For every [undocumented immigrant] who’s a valedictorian, there’s another one hundred out there who weigh 130 poundsand they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes, because they’re hauling seventy-five pounds of marijuana across the desert."

the alternative was a politician that spews poll generated and approved verbiage. Its crazy :censored2: but at least he steps away from the herd .

its why I find AOC and Omar entertaining even though i dont take either seriously

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
the alternative was a politician that spews poll generated and approved verbiage. Its crazy :censored2: but at least he steps away from the herd .

its why I find AOC and Omar entertaining even though i dont take either seriously

He's right up there with Hank Johnson and Guam tipping over from too many troops on the island