Examples of Politicians who say stupid things

newfie

Does it matter anymore?
Have either of you protested over the people who have pushed the theory that Joe Biden and all Democrats are part of pedophile conspiracy?

I have not seen such, I have seen biden grope little children though. will you be protesting that?

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over." We now know that Trump lied and his base bought this lie hook, line, and sinker. Trump hasn’t sued one woman who accused him of sexual misconduct. This was the day Donald Trump became a politician, Oct. 22, 2016. Liar just like the rest of them. Stormy Daniels was prostitution.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over." We now know that Trump lied and his base bought this lie hook, line, and sinker. Trump hasn’t sued one woman who accused him of sexual misconduct. This was the day Donald Trump became a politician, Oct. 22, 2016. Liar just like the rest of them. Stormy Daniels was prostitution.
trump paid them off. Just listen to his former lawyer.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump paid them off. Just listen to his former lawyer.
1598811798024.jpg