Exercise Your Rights

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
With a decent doctor, you agreed with the premise in the very first sentence of that grandstanding monologue.

Spend one day in a hospital with a :censored2:ty doctor and you'd never step foot in a hospital again.
What percentage of doctors do YOU deem to be “good?”
And your percentage assessment is based on what? conservativefacts.org?

freehoodies

What percentage of doctors do YOU deem to be “good?”
And your percentage assessment is based on what? conservativefacts.org?
What percentage? Don’t know because I don’t particularly trust any of the data aggregators. Government and universities are obviously untrustworthy and anyone who claims otherwise is either lying to you or to themselves.

Probably around the same ratio as there are good UPS drivers to bad. Good not being a moral distinction but a measurement of technical/occupational skill.

You watch squid game? Imagine they made a game where they pick a driver from your center, and every box he delivers is tied to one of the contestants. If he doesn’t deliver your box correctly, you die. He doesn’t know about the game or even that hes being watched.

If he misdelivers it, sheets it closed/nsn when he could have delivered it, damages it, leaves it in an unsafe spot, drs it at the end of the driveway instead of going to the house, dumps it in an office instead of the actual apartment, etc; you die.

How many drivers in your center would you trust your life with in that russian roulette game? Thats the medical staff in your city. Some are playing grabass with the nurses instead of paying attention to your chart and overlook an allergy. The nurses are making tiktok dance videos instead of cleaning so you catch MRSA. The pharmacist grabs the wrong bottle and you get blood thinners instead of antibiotics.

I don’t need to check 420cuckslayers latest blog to get my worldview. In the “conservative” bubble, the people shape the narrative and media personalities try to hop on the bandwagon, as opposed to them setting the narrative and giving out marching orders to the people like on the left.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
What percentage? Don’t know because I don’t particularly trust any of the data aggregators. Government and universities are obviously untrustworthy and anyone who claims otherwise is either lying to you or to themselves.

Probably around the same ratio as there are good UPS drivers to bad. Good not being a moral distinction but a measurement of technical/occupational skill.

You watch squid game? Imagine they made a game where they pick a driver from your center, and every box he delivers is tied to one of the contestants. If he doesn’t deliver your box correctly, you die. He doesn’t know about the game or even that hes being watched.

If he misdelivers it, sheets it closed/nsn when he could have delivered it, damages it, leaves it in an unsafe spot, drs it at the end of the driveway instead of going to the house, dumps it in an office instead of the actual apartment, etc; you die.

How many drivers in your center would you trust your life with in that russian roulette game? Thats the medical staff in your city. Some are playing grabass with the nurses instead of paying attention to your chart and overlook an allergy. The nurses are making tiktok dance videos instead of cleaning so you catch MRSA. The pharmacist grabs the wrong bottle and you get blood thinners instead of antibiotics.

I don’t need to check 420cuckslayers latest blog to get my worldview.
Quite the post. Lots of words, not many points.
My girlfriends a nurse and she doesn’t make tik tok dance videos at work; she busts her ass all day and night trying to save people’s lives, then comes home and cries about those she can’t help.
You have allowed the 420cuckslayers to influence your point of view on medical professionals.
You see a couple tik tok videos with nurses dancing and you stereotype then all; just like the Karen’s that come after OUR jobs when you know that 90% of us just want to do the work and go home.
You make a lot of unprovable assumptions. Not just unprovable, unmeasurable.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My girlfriends a nurse and she doesn’t make tik tok dance videos at work; she busts her ass all day and night trying to save people’s lives, then comes home and cries about those she can’t help.
You have allowed the 420cuckslayers to influence your point of view on medical professionals.
You see a couple tik tok videos with nurses dancing and you stereotype then all; just like the Karen’s that come after OUR jobs when you know that 90% of us just want to do the work and go home.

Your masters are so pleased. You’re a good little Democrat soldier. Blind devotion.

freehoodies

I didn't say all nurses are making tiktok videos. But clearly some nurses are making tiktok videos. Not all doctors are bad, and they have their work cut out for them with 1/3 people being diabetic/prediabetic, but I don't trust most of them with my life. Medical malpractice is one of, if not the leading cause of preventable death in this country. I work out, eat clean, and don't do drugs to keep myself out of hospitals as much as possible.

Clearly alot of doctors and pharmacists are letting politics influence their medical decision making. Blocking access to HQC and IVM because they hate republicans makes them bad people. Why are we allowed to get a second opinion from another doctor? Because doctors get :censored2: wrong all the time.

And literally everything is unprovable, I could post statistics until the cows come home and it won't change an NPC's mind. The way to shape NPC's opinions is appeals to authority, peer pressure and confirmation bias. I don't have a suit and a fancy degree to convince them of my authority on any subject. I don't have a studio audience and a laugh track to give the impression everyone agrees with me like Bill Maher or Jon Stewart. And I don't preemptively write hit pieces on my political opposition to give bad first impressions of them to the masses.