Exercise Your Rights

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Spend one day in a hospital with a decent dr (there are plenty out there)
There is no way your mind won’t change.
These people dedicate and sacrifice their lives to try and save others. The way you speak of them as if they are a part of an evil Cabal is irresponsible and unwarranted.
Don’t get the shot.
But if it’s because you don’t trust doctors??? Seriously. Come stay with me and my girlfriend in Seattle, spend the day with her in Harborview. See what you think after a few hours of actual experience. You make it seem like hospital staff, who haven’t been with their own families as much over the last 18 months trying to save people like you, sit around and wait for people to come in so they can kill them. It’s disgusting. And extremely irresponsible
Cool story bro.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Cool story bro.
F5DB02DE-04CC-439F-AA7F-5A93304651F9.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This is incorrect to the point of absurdity. Vaccines require a minimum of 5 years of testing to gather enough data to have an idea on long term safety issues. That would make this the single least tested vaccine in all history to be obtain approval, if it were actually a vaccine, which it is not, even under the altered definition. Denial of these facts makes you unqualified to have an opinion about the matter.
“Vaccines require a minimum 5 years of testing”
Fugg. It’s your opinion that we should have waited 5 freaking years before we rolled the vaccine out?
Great idea Z 🙄
Technology grows exponentially. The tech grows even faster when every single person that could be in on production, is gearing 100% of their professional life to developing the tech. This is exactly what happened with the vaccine. The entire collective world of medicine dedicated a year to getting this thing developed.
Im not sure why it’s so unbelievable to you. I don’t get it, Z. It’s like you have a block on rational thought because you have this bias towards modern medicine and “the system.” The man 😂

Seymour Packages

Well brother being that you're on the other side of the country and made sure to post this in multiple threads. I can only assume you wish to pick a fight with me because I don't support OZ who has your principal officer on it's slate.

Being you're from local 804 I assume you know how political bashing works. Especially since we've personally seen it here on brown cafe from people like @Agitator2 who made multiple threads about your local in the past...

You have your side and I have mine and I'd prefer not to attack each other over it but if you really want to make this personal I'll be happy to answer any allegations that you've heard to the best of my knowledge.

(I'll repost this in the other thread also in case you think I'm trying to dodge you.)
I will qualify this by saying that this is purely anecdotal. The specifics of any cases won't be discussed on a open thread that management trolls. My older brother is in your local. We speak daily. Your local fails to fight this company on key issues and lays down at the few cases they take to panel. It fits perfectly in line with the slate you support. Go along to get along. 542 is weak.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Vaccines require a minimum 5 years of testing”
Fugg. It’s your opinion that we should have waited 5 freaking years before we rolled the vaccine out?
Great idea Z 🙄
Technology grows exponentially. The tech grows even faster when every single person that could be in on production, is gearing 100% of their professional life to developing the tech. This is exactly what happened with the vaccine. The entire collective world of medicine dedicated a year to getting this thing developed.
Im not sure why it’s so unbelievable to you. I don’t get it, Z. It’s like you have a block on rational thought because you have this bias towards modern medicine and “the system.” The man 😂
He says they rushed it out without long term testing and your response is basically to agree with him, say you don't care.... and add emojis.

Brilliant.

542thruNthru

I will qualify this by saying that this is purely anecdotal. The specifics of any cases won't be discussed on a open thread that management trolls. My older brother is in your local. We speak daily. Your local fails to fight this company on key issues and lays down at the few cases they take to panel. It fits perfectly in line with the slate you support. Go along to get along. 542 is weak.
Ok

PT Car Washer

Wow, a mind reader. I recognize that a pharmaceutical company rushed development and bribed their way into an improper, unwarranted approval for a brand new technology, and I obviously don't trust modern medicine. Thanks for telling me what I think. I don't know where I'd be without you.

I don't have faith in modern regulatory processes. I really can't visit a doctor anymore anyway. Every doctor in my state that was still practicing modern medicine had their licenses yanked. All we're left with are voodoo practitioners, euthanizers, pill pushers, and corporate rubber stamping puppets.
Every Doctor in your state practicing modern medicine had their license pulled? Really? What state would that be? You don't think that maybe you are exaggerating somewhat?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Every Doctor in your state practicing modern medicine had their license pulled? Really? What state would that be? You don't think that maybe you are exaggerating somewhat?

Of course it's an exaggeration, but all the others are hiding so I don't know which one is a drug dealer and which one is an actual doctor.

Local63Ontario

I leave you with this. Whether you believe or don't believe in the vaccine, please be safe. I wish you all well. I've seen too many people pass from Covid. Don't need to lose any more Teamsters Brothers. Be well

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You actively try to destroy the lives of anyone who isn’t on your political team, then get mad when people hate your politics?

You think non democrats shouldn’t be allowed to work alongside you, shop at grocery stores, fly on planes, eat at restaurants,

And you want us to just pretend you aren’t pieces of :censored2: while you try to :censored2: us over?

You would sit back and drink a beer while the guys who worked next to you for decades got fired because they don’t drink the CNN kool aid. Or that they got strongarmed into getting injected so their families wouldn’t lose their only source of income.

Seriously, go :censored2: yourself. Democrats are pieces of :censored2:.
welcome to the Brown Cafe.....I mean Zoo.

what do you expect from these ignorant clowns?