Expectations of a driver without seniority

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

Someone should have told him that. Believe he used the same term to describe me a few months back. Then when I threatened to report him, he quickly deleted the word. But it was too late. I had already quoted his post

Wow I don't know what's going on here but seems like there is a lot of animosity between a couple people on these forums. Well I'm here to get help, advice and insight on the careers of UPSers. If you have input on that topic please continue to post but if you are only here to bash other users please do so in another thread or direct message. I don't mean to come off as a little prick or jerk but I get every alert to my phone and as entertaining as some of the comments might be, I would really like to use this thread as a form of help for people in my situation including myself obviously. Thank you to all.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg
Wow I don't know what's going on here but seems like there is a lot of animosity between a couple people on these forums. Well I'm here to get help, advice and insight on the careers of UPSers. If you have input on that topic please continue to post but if you are only here to bash other users please do so in another thread or direct message. I don't mean to come off as a little prick or jerk but I get every alert to my phone and as entertaining as some of the comments might be, I would really like to use this thread as a form of help for people in my situation including myself obviously. Thank you to all.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Might want to work on thick skin and flexibility if you want to work at ups. Guys like these on these forums are the personality types you'll work with.

Might want to throw that formality crap right out the window.

You will get a few good answers and some off topic stuff

Just chill

ManInBrown

Uh excuse me but I've probably been the most helpful poster to you in this thread. You better grow some thicker skin, if you hope to make this a career, otherwise you might not be cut out for this. Good luck. You're going to need it

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

Lol, I don't know where you guys feel I don't have thick skin. Non of you said anything to me at all. If anything the responses that some of you gave after my last post shows you don't have thick skin. Actually I was simple asking to keep it on topic. The occasional ball busting is fine as I expect that to happen but when the thread goes from here is advice for new guy to, subject - ball busting 101, just didn't want it to get out of control is all.
Anyway sorry if my last post hurt anyone's feelings group hug!:grouphugg:

UPS_CDOT_DRIVER

So basically what I am getting at is;
If you already have a guarenteed full time driving position for Pepsi but they only top out at $24/hour, would you (with all that you know about UPS) take the chance and quit your guarenteed job to start a fresh non guarenteed job with UPS, which tops out at $35/hour? That's the situation I'm in.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So basically what I am getting at is;
If you already have a guarenteed full time driving position for Pepsi but they only top out at $24/hour, would you (with all that you know about UPS) take the chance and quit your guarenteed job to start a fresh non guarenteed job with UPS, which tops out at $35/hour? That's the situation I'm in.

Pepsi.

The word that you are struggling with is guaranteed.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Lol, I don't know where you guys feel I don't have thick skin. Non of you said anything to me at all. If anything the responses that some of you gave after my last post shows you don't have thick skin. Actually I was simple asking to keep it on topic. The occasional ball busting is fine as I expect that to happen but when the thread goes from here is advice for new guy to, subject - ball busting 101, just didn't want it to get out of control is all.
Anyway sorry if my last post hurt anyone's feelings group hug!:grouphugg:
Not that at all. I think a majority of us who replied to your "on topic" post thought you were acting like a little formal bitch. You couldn't even handle your thread getting derailed for a minute.

That's a lack of thick skin and flexibility.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ahh yes thank you. This is why I hate iPhone you begin to write a word and it fills in the wrong word. I'm happy we have a English major within these ranks to keep up smart. :thumbup1:
While I'll be the first to rag on Dave, you might want to put in a few more posts before you start ragging on long time members. Otherwise they'll eat you alive on here and won't care what your questions are.

Just some help for you rookie.