Face Book's Hate Agents List

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Level One (signals that occurred in the past year).
Level Two (two years).
Level Three (three years).

Signals include hate speech, support for a “designated hate entity” or “designated hateful ideology,” calls for violence, the promotion of ethnostates, acts of violence from supporters, and possession of “hate paraphernalia.”

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Level Two (two years).

Signals include hate speech, support for a “designated hate entity” or “designated hateful ideology,” calls for violence, the promotion of ethnostates, acts of violence from supporters, and possession of “hate paraphernalia.”
So what did they ban you for?

BrownArmy

Level Two (two years).

Sounds reasonable.

It’s a private company, they could immediately ban anyone for anything.

No one has a right to a Facefk account.

BrownArmy

El Correcto

god is dead
Facefk can do whatever they want.

Is anyone paying for their Facefk account?

No?

Corporations are people, my friend.
Well people aren’t paying for the Facebook account, but this is the internet. They are generating ad revenue. Facebook should be careful about declaring people racists. I agree with the names I’ve heard banned, no problem with it. It has been proven to be a slippery slope for these companies though and opens them up to law suits that may or may not stick.

I don’t want to see the internet moderated at all. I don’t even have a problem with inciting violence. I view freedom of thought and speech as absolute. You shouldn’t give it up to join a society.

BrownArmy

Well people aren’t paying for the Facebook account, but this is the internet. They are generating ad revenue. Facebook should be careful about declaring people racists. I agree with the names I’ve heard banned, no problem with it. It has been proven to be a slippery slope for these companies though and opens them up to law suits that may or may not stick.

I don’t want to see the internet moderated at all. I don’t even have a problem with inciting violence. I view freedom of thought and speech as absolute. You shouldn’t give it up to join a society.

Start your own company on the internet.

No one’s stopping you.

You cry about ‘regulations’, and espouse a free-market manifesto.

Ok, who do you want to regulate Facefk?

The government or the free-market?

If you don’t agree with Facefk’s moves, delete your Facefk account and start your own internet company.

El Correcto

god is dead
Start your own company on the internet.

No one’s stopping you.

You cry about ‘regulations’, and espouse a free-market manifesto.

Ok, who do you want to regulate Facefk?

The government or the free-market?

If you don’t agree with Facefk’s moves, delete your Facefk account and start your own internet company.
I’m just highlighting defamation is a thing and a slippery slope that leads to lawsuits. That’s it.

I don’t care about facebook. I don’t think it should be regulated at all; only monitored. It’s the Europeans who have a hard on about regulating speech.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Changing their terms of service isn't in and of itself illegal. Defaming the character of people using, or attempting to use, their site is.

Did you feel that way when they banned Louis Farrakhan?

Honestly, Facefk is just catching up to their previous TOS. They were making so much money, they looked the other way.

Now, with the heat turned up, they’re simply following through on their initial agreement with their users.

Think about it this way: instead of Facefk, let’s look at YouTube.

In the wild-west of early YouTube, I could simply upload CD quality rips of copyright-protected major-label bands, and there simply wasn’t a sheriff around to stop me.

Try and find Led Zeppelin’s albums on YouTube...you won’t, because the LZ estate retains lawyers who went to the mat over copyright infringement.

I don’t have any rights on YouTube, save what they give me.

If I post LZII on YouTube right now, my guess is it would last thirty minutes at best.

The platform is free, and I can post whatever I want as long as it doesn’t conflict with the TOS (part of which says what you post must be your work, free of anyone else’s copyright).

It’s not a perfect analogy, but at the end of the day, Facefk users still play by Facefk’s rules.

If Facefk changes the rules, who are you to complain?

You’re using their service for free (not really, you’re the product).

You don’t have a right to have a Facefk account, and Facefk has no accountability to you, or the government, or etc.