Facial hair issues

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol Rod! Who doesn't picture his Mom with a big hairy lip now?
upload_2016-7-22_21-52-5.png

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Management wants me to shave my mustache/ fu Manchu I've been rocking it for about 4 months now with no issues. All of a sudden now I've been givin a ultimatum to shave it by Monday. Or have some kind of religious note? And get it aproved by HR. the reason Is that my best friend past and had a mustache similar. So it's been my way of representing him.
I just got doctors note so I'm see if that works
YryOxqFsFTjWg.gif

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
Management wants me to shave my mustache/ fu Manchu I've been rocking it for about 4 months now with no issues. All of a sudden now I've been givin a ultimatum to shave it by Monday. Or have some kind of religious note? And get it aproved by HR. the reason Is that my best friend past and had a mustache similar. So it's been my way of representing him.

One does not "Rock" a fu'manchu`...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Switch to a handle bar mustache.....I think that will be in compliance

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
maybe everyone should have long untied hair and wild beards and tats and nose rings . then we'll be just like the convict looking drivers that work everywhere else.

" when anything goes then..............