Facial hair issues

Y

yoU P S

Management wants me to shave my mustache/ fu Manchu I've been rocking it for about 4 months now with no issues. All of a sudden now I've been givin a ultimatum to shave it by Monday. Or have some kind of religious note? And get it aproved by HR. the reason Is that my best friend past and had a mustache similar. So it's been my way of representing him.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Management wants me to shave my mustache/ fu Manchu I've been rocking it for about 4 months now with no issues. All of a sudden now I've been givin a ultimatum to shave it by Monday. Or have some kind of religious note? And get it aproved by HR. the reason Is that my best friend past and had a mustache similar. So it's been my way of representing him.
So maybe get a tattoo in memory your friend somewhere that the uniform covers. And trim your mustache so it is in compliance with UPS appearance guidelines.

StoptheAct1212

How big is your Mustache. If its big and funny looking u gotta understand your a representation of the company.. if its not bad and decent looking... fight it...

Orion inc.

I like turtles
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1469209893.763538.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I think a company who employees thousands and thousands of people and has a defined set of appearance standards that everyone who is hired has been informed of should make an exception for you because they shouldn't hurt your feelings. Take your Mother to work with you and have her plead your case.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Nice try. Trim it so it complies with appearance standards. You may have skated on it but sounds like a flave of the week.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think a company who employees thousands and thousands of people and has a defined set of appearance standards that everyone who is hired has been informed of should make an exception for you because they shouldn't hurt your feelings. Take your Mother to work with you and have her plead your case.
Take Mom? Why? Is her Fu Manchu "stash" rockin' too?

Y

yoU P S

How big is your Mustache. If its big and funny looking u gotta understand your a representation of the company.. if its not bad and decent looking... fight it...
It's clean cut, not that big.
Take Mom? Why? Is her Fu Manchu "stash" rockin' too?
Nice try. Trim it so it complies with appearance standards. You may have skated on it but sounds like a flave of the week.
What you think it's funny