Facial hair

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes I run a business on the side. It's not hard and it's just as much profitable as my ORS position. I couls quit and be just fine. I just want to be in the corporate world at UPS.

Ohh-k

Tell me that when your getting your big arse ripped on the conference call Monday
No wait you had a day off during the week the call will be Saturday

tourists24

Yes I run a business on the side. It's not hard and it's just as much profitable as my ORS position. I couls quit and be just fine. I just want to be in the corporate world at UPS.
Well there’s someone needing help finding their lost visas and passports in another thread... go get em tiger

542thruNthru

Ohh-k

Tell me that when your getting your big arse ripped on the conference call Monday
No wait you had a day off during the week the call will be Saturday

First he/she talks about how much work they do. Then he/she says they also run a business on the side. Good god non of this adds up lol

OrionsBitch

Not...
You guys make it really hard to stop.
You're assuming being at UPS is my only gig. Now you look dumb. Good for you though. I'll never say something about about someone getting their degree. Goes to show how much of a ahold you are

You handle boxes all day and then you handle packages at night on the corners? Sounds efficient.

OrionsBitch

Not...
I have to say, I'm glad I come and check out this forum ever few months. UPS is something I'll never forget!

Edit: if you guys ever strike give me a call, I'll show up with some beer

OrionsBitch

Not...
What did I ever do to this guy? Lol so angry
You're just an arrogant prick. And I'm calling you out in your bull:censored2:. You come on here (a forum basically for union employees and driver's) and what? Try to put down hard working guys that have done more for the company in a year than you'll do in your entire career. You sound like a really sheltered entitled person. Perfect fit for UPS management. Someday when reality sets in you'll look back and wish you weren't such a cocky POS.