Facial hair

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Who gives a :censored2:? Why are you so concerned about another man’s appearance? Who are you, some adult film director? Do those guys with weak aZzzz naked chins ever look at themselves? You oldies who cry about other drivers having beards sound like nancies. Same for our children, you should want better for the next generation of Teamster brethren. Most customers could give 2 * about what their DSP looks like.

You ever seen @Wally hair

The man is a walking hair product commercial

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
i was wondering. I’m noticing a lot more guys with beards without letters. Has there been a change in appearance code I wasn’t aware of? I also read somewhere that a Mgr told his guys that letters were no longer required.

It would be a violation of HIPAA....

For any management person to ask about your personal situation.

Boxjockey82

Yeah, grill us for facial hair yet you people in management don’t seem to mind us leaving the building after 9:30 am, and have 200+ late NDA every day for what seems like all year. Go ahead and continue to prioritize the small stuff first, that’ll ensure the company’s survival. SMH

Exactly, I saw a slide sup grilling another driver the other day because he had one of those sweat rag things on. He said he just likes all his guys looking good and professional. I told him if you're worried about the appearance of the company do something about that package car over there with the mirror being held on with a abundance of packing tape and chunks of the body missing.

Boxjockey82

They like to worry about appearance when it comes to things they don't pay for like beards and socks vs crappy looking package cars and crumpled knowingly damaged packages being loaded.

over9five

Staff member
Show me where it says dreadlocks are not allowed.
Yes, sir!

Uniform Guidelines Photo by over9five - Photobucket 3-21-2017, 10-34-14 AM.png

And I don't even care about guidelines specifically. But I think we should hold ourselves to a high professional looking standard.
And dreadlocks don't do that.

Boxjockey82

I think the proffesionalism of hairstyles is a matter of opinion. A clean cut person with dreads can look more proffesional than a short haired slob...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn’t start growing my beard until after I got a note from my doctor but I didn’t do that until after I went into feeder. I also maintain it and try to keep it trimmed and presentable too. Surprisingly, feeder management hasn’t even questioned me about it my facial hair.

If you’re going to get a note to grow facial hair, try to at least not look like a dirt bag with it.
The thing is technically the note says you can’t groom it

RDL

A weak beard looks looks Chaz Bono.
Man, if my facial hair left me looking like that lump, I’d just give UPS the bird and start doing fake celebrity appearances on his behalf. Being his decoy from the paparazzi. Wouldn’t even have to worry about stringent appearance standards, unless you consider cramming my face with Big Macs and keeping the beard at a firm #6 on the length strict.

RDL

Never seen the term “colored folks” used in a sentence by an intelligent person.
I was more using it ironically as is the parlance in more formal segments of such communities; and for dramatic effect. I don’t actually think of black or any other race as being colored.

RDL

Maybe the mods don’t care, but that’s bordering on pretty offensive language (or dramatic effect) to some. Little things like this develop into the nationwide nonsense we have now.
Only if you let it. I also wasn’t the one who suggested such a crass idea as to get a medical waiver for a Hitler mustache like that isn’t the first place every depraved mind has gone who’s given facial hair exemptions any thought. What I said to that guy was meant entirely in sarcasm.