Failed DOT

Mack37

All the disqualified drivers at my old hub were the guys that fueled the trucks. We had a driver refuse a sleep study at usps so they yanked his physical. He sat around getting paid for doing nothing until the postal service either forced them to issue the card or they got one of their doctors to sign off on it. Not really sure what happened but he got his physical and never did a sleep study.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
All the disqualified drivers at my old hub were the guys that fueled the trucks. We had a driver refuse a sleep study at usps so they yanked his physical. He sat around getting paid for doing nothing until the postal service either forced them to issue the card or they got one of their doctors to sign off on it. Not really sure what happened but he got his physical and never did a sleep study.
I thought you told us usps drivers don't need a dot card

Fred870

Unless you want to take unpaid time off, you can work in the building. I did it one year after flunking with cataract in one eye. I managed to get surgery and passed 3 weeks later. Got 8 hours every day after I showed them the contract

Thank you for the info, I am just happy to hear that I'm not the only one who has been unable to drive due to a failed DOT as managment implied.