Failed Pre-employment Drug Test at Express (Driver)

!Retired!

That said, if you can’t pass a drug test when you know it’s coming you probably won’t last long at a job that has randoms. If you want a job driving trucks you shouldn’t do drugs.
Over 20 years, I don't know a single person pulled for a random drug test...that would be Express
You are right. Made the decision to jump to UPS while I'm at this low point. Gonna suck being a PH but at least I'll be able to buy a house someday
At one point I owned 2 town homes and a house.......and I'm not topped out.
Y'all are a miserable lot! Can't wait to rep the brown.
You think it'll better there? There's a long list why I wouldn't work there and it starts with the hours you work.
Hold up cowboy
You can’t get into fedx what makes you think UPS is going to want you
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Will this effect my employment at Ground? Yes I'm an idiot. A qtpi passed me a joint after a friend's wedding and I let my other head get the best of me. Is this a permanent DQ from Express or will I have the opportunity to apply again after a certain time frame? Will ground be able to see this?
Come to UPS buddy , as long as your stops per hour are good we are 420 friendly.... just don’t crash (😂)
🧔✊

It will be fine

A drug test is not required to get your CDL. However, a drug test may be required to gain employment. HIPPA laws don't apply in that case.
Motor carriers are required to maintain a random drug testing program for anyone with a CDL. Ground does it for all drivers. I find it surprising UPS allows their drivers to smoke weed, but they do.