Failing 4 th day driver training,but not giving up

Imunique

10 point,5 rules,dirty clean ,I do or say what they say an then they change it,but my mistake was not studying ,I have Trainers who rock,are patient an my class mates are helpful an smart ,So to new trainees ,this is a wonderful opportunity, the only setback or issue is u! Im going to put in my best an if I fail it won't be because I didn't try,it means I don't have what it takes to work for this company!!!

Last edited:

Imunique

I studied all night I don't know what I'm saying but learning disability is not helping it goes in one way processed another an comes out confused

Brisket

Take a deep breath, use the search box , many people have posted ways to remember all of this and maybe one of them will work for you.

Good luck!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
10 point,5 rules,dirty clean ,I do or say what they say an then they change it,but my mistake was not studying ,I have Trainers who rock,are patient an my class mates are helpful an smart ,So to new trainees ,this is a wonderful opportunity, the only setback or issue is u! Im going to put in my best an if I fail it won't be because I didn't try,it means I don't have what it takes to work for this company!!!
They need drivers for peak. Stop wimping out. They will not fire you.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Don't feel bad if you fail, I was really determined to drive for this company. It was what I wanted to do and I was hell bent on it.

10 days into my packet I was already about to be fired from even my part time job because of an accident I was never even in.

It's a bunch of unnecessary stress if you ask me. But hey, maybe you end up in a good center and enjoy it! I hope you do what is best for you.

Over 70

Where do they find these people?

giphy (41).gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Come over to the purple side, I need 2 supplemental drivers in my area!

U will drive a BUDGET rental truck with awesome heat/ ac & a thumpin' stereo.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2F50AB31-8692-4E84-A396-FF840B8DA868.gif
Don't feel bad if you fail, I was really determined to drive for this company. It was what I wanted to do and I was hell bent on it.

10 days into my packet I was already about to be fired from even my part time job because of an accident I was never even in.

It's a bunch of unnecessary stress if you ask me. But hey, maybe you end up in a good center and enjoy it! I hope you do what is best for you.

Box Ox

U will drive a BUDGET rental truck with awesome heat/ ac & a thumpin' stereo.

You could toss a sex bot and 100 bucks in the front seat and I still wouldn’t want to deliver outta one of those devil rides. And that’s saying a lot coming from a BC regular.