Failure to follow proper delivery protocol

CT_UPSER

Is this considered a "Failure to follow methods and procedures?"
Progressive discipline? Or managements discretion to apply accordingly?
As I looked through the Master, Supplement, and employee handbook, I couldn't find the language. Trying to gain some insight.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The OP's must be charged by Adam Schiff? Management will make it up as they go along changing the charges as the old one's fizzle.

Overpaid Union Thug

The OP's must be charged by Adam Schiff? Management will make it up as they go along changing the charges as the old one's fizzle.

upload_2019-11-20_7-0-6.jpeg

CT_UPSER

Just looking for clarification as to whether there is a difference between: "Failure to follow proper delivery protocol." And "Failure to follow the proper methods and procedures."

I could not find these exact words in contracts or handbook, and I couldn't find where it states that progressive discipline is applied.
I am guessing if it is a non-cardinal sin, I will assume progressive discipline.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Is this considered a "Failure to follow methods and procedures?"
Progressive discipline? Or managements discretion to apply accordingly?
As I looked through the Master, Supplement, and employee handbook, I couldn't find the language. Trying to gain some insight.
yes

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You should run a business route blind with a bunch of air and pickups. Just follow Orion, right? Don’t think, just follow Orion. See what happens
But, I understand the sentiment. When I hear people complaining all around me all the time in the building I just want to slap them and remind them that we are paid donkeys that provide a public service, ultimately our FEELINGS shouldn’t affect the way we do our job. That’s bad form.

dysphunktion

A decent sup
You should run a business route blind with a bunch of air and pickups. Just follow Orion, right? Don’t think, just follow Orion. See what happens

...I have? I've ran eams, air, bulk, the 1.2 million floor corp BS, 100% commercial where a bad snap has Orion telling me to go 3 loops away, etc. Orion is only as good as the dispatcher. And Orion can be :censored2:ing flawless. Sadly, it almost never is. I get sick of drivers equating their route work to, well, all the :censored2: they compare it to. It can be physically demanding, of course. But...blah blah. Hugs and handys, all around.