Fallout from the new contract?

UPS should stop all the unprofitable businesses. That means staff size will shrink and the number of workers should also shrink!
B9TcUZLrpj9KFD5cLw.gif

Scuba_Steve

Fallout?

Well after this contract, all our union partners in arms, will all be smiling and happy, and love coming in to work to provide great service and willing go above and beyond.

lol

What is funny is even though they blame us in management for everything, I really hope they get whatever they want.
And I don't know what else they can take from management. There is not really anything special about it anymore at all.

MIP is effectively finally going away next year as they have been working towards for the last decade or so. There is no pension and has not been for many years, healthcare benefits are high market rates and no better or less cost than any other company. Let alone stuff that was already taken years ago that made UPS different, like xmas turkey and xmas bonus.

There really is nothing left to take from most managers. Management at UPS has turned into a straight, work for pay with little benefits job already.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

After this contract, all our union partners in arms, will all be smiling and happy, and love coming in to work to provide great service and willing go above and beyond.

lol

What is funny is even though they blame us in management for everything, I really hope they get whatever they want.
L O L. Yeah that’s not gonna happen. They’ll be lots of grumbling no matter what, Trust me
Already a low seniority RPCDs tell me today he can’t work Saturday I’ll just quit L O L, I said sayonara.

anonymous23456

Fallout?

Well after this contract, all our union partners in arms, will all be smiling and happy, and love coming in to work to provide great service and willing go above and beyond.

lol

And I don't know what else they can take from management. There is not really anything special about it anymore at all.

MIP is effectively finally going away next year as they have been working towards for the last decade or so. There is no pension and has not been for many years, healthcare benefits are high market rates and no better or less cost than any other company.

There really is nothing left to take from most managers. Management at UPS has turned into a straight, work for pay with little benefits job already.
UPS isn't exactly high paying for middle management really. It is below industry average comparing to other sectors.