Fallout from the new contract?

And with no pension and inferior healthcare to the teamsters plus they have to pay for i really don't know why they want to work there
pensions are a midwit trap, healthcare is better than elsewhere

Carol BUCHENROTH already swapped MIP for pay raise, management could use more shekels like always, but overall things have improved dramatically compared to 10y ago

Because UPS management is cookie cutter paint by the numbers if you don’t want to do that you don’t have a place in management. Until you reach division, manager or hire, you are really just a yes man or woman.
DM's are even bigger "yes men" for region/VP's, can't even pretend to argue at their level you just TAKE IT DEEP AND HARD if you know what i mean

pensions are a midwit trap, healthcare is better than elsewhere

Carol BUCHENROTH already swapped MIP for pay raise, management could use more shekels like always, but overall things have improved dramatically compared to 10y ago
I can only go but what two supervisors I talk to told me.
They're tired cutbacks, they're tired of doing extra work because of the cutbacks they are not getting compensated the way they should be.
Back in the Day Management want us to get a good contract because they knew whatever we was going to get there's going to at least get the same if not more

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have good news for ya. That is also handled by a call center in India. :lol: Maybe the Union can negotiate the elevator music playing on the phone while you wait.
No, grievance are settled face to face in a grievance hearing, if UPS fails to pay in timely manner they can pay penalty pay for that, making HR online is best thing for the union UPS could have done, too many part timers went to HR instead of union with issues.
HR is for UPS best interests, not there for the hourly employees best interest

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No, grievance are settled face to face in a grievance hearing, if UPS fails to pay in timely manner they can pay penalty pay for that, making HR online is best thing for the union UPS could have done, too many part timers went to HR instead of union with issues.
HR is for UPS best interests, not there for the hourly employees best interest

Remember that hot line number, “ pity the fool” …

:hangin:

Commercial Inside Release

I will just tell you what the last supervisor to quit told me.
He said this job is way below his pay grade and he's tired is listening to conference calls and being a babysitter and not actually being able to do anything to make a difference
Translation:
Waaaaah!! I'm an *hole, and I got yelled at on a conference call, but because of the union, I can't spend the next two months being 10x **ittier to the hourlies. Waaaahhh!! I'm so good at being a sociopath, it's just not fair.

Nah
I'll ask my supervisor first to fix my paycheck that usually does the trick
When it hasn't been fixed after 4 months and a grievance you won't think twice about sending your labor manager a state form about your wage shortage and intent to utilize small claims court.

The day after he signs for that notice you'll get a visit from your steward asking you exactly how much you're still short.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There will be less people hiring into management. ALL Union workers will now do everything online. Their complaints/request and HR services will be handled by call centers from India. So good luck Union boys about getting anything done. You have complaints about your wrong paycheck amount? Call India! :-)

Don’t fix it the grievance payout gets bigger every week .
It’s a win win
Wanna try again?

When it hasn't been fixed after 4 months and a grievance you won't think twice about sending your labor manager a state form about your wage shortage and intent to utilize small claims court.

The day after he signs for that notice you'll get a visit from your steward asking you exactly how much you're still short.
I can honestly say I never had that problem