Fallout from the new contract?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Lots of management got the notification yesterday. Some told to leave, some were given the option to take a demotion. Heard it is around 2000 people
@Sacrificial Lamb anime laughing time
anime-laugh.gif

when-somebody-says-a-shows-for-kids-just-because-its-animated.gif

a740c240fbba889fc82fd6e2ce6ed3c4b7120bb8_00.gif

santiana-laughing.gif

dcb68j0-2e692e72-5b6c-4a60-995b-03cffce7eec6.gif

anime-cartoon-laugh-cry-reaction-hkkooht3i8o2wsfk.gif

tumblr_osdpn9yAWJ1wn2b96o1_400.gif

DBvbJ4grTZuOgR3YyWCliZjk8qW3Yw18nSzLACodHdi0Dnj7yRTuKSgg1KPgZX-wJkU18HsRV7poNLnrRjf-OA.gif

JR Ewing

Inherited legacy system? You sound like a dummy, why would UPS want to model Amazon? were quite successful doing what we do and Amazon does not do what we do, you do know that right or do you just like to feign intelligence? Amazon delivers their own stuff they do not make pick ups, and they do not ship business to business.
Look up the new agreement between Shopify and Amazon Prime. The nature of the business is changing right before us.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Lots of management got the notification yesterday. Some told to leave, some were given the option to take a demotion. Heard it is around 2000 people

Become a driver! We make $170k with benefits! Ask Carol!

The following questions should be asked “Some told to leave” and “to take a demotion”

What exactly does that mean….❓

If they did offer a Union position they would still have to start out at 24 bucks an hour/ 4 year progression. That would be the least of their problems, most would not qualify because of the physical nature of our Union jobs.

Stock price is still underperforming…Corporate will continue to cut “fat” till it improves…

Karma...

How about buying out some of the drivers.....
its happened before, but its been a very long time......it was drivers and inside people and done building specific and when the contracts were also more by area and much shorter durations....2 and 3 year lengths and annual cola plus 1 percent to compensate for inflation....it was a great job back then...pay went a long way.....its a middling public company now...some good and mostly bad.....

its happened before, but its been a very long time......it was drivers and inside people and done building specific and when the contracts were also more by area and much shorter durations....2 and 3 year lengths and annual cola plus 1 percent to compensate for inflation....it was a great job back then...pay went a long way.....its a middling public company now...some good and mostly bad.....
If the company won't offer me a couple bucks to leave sign me up

Commercial Inside Release

@Dragon is already working on his resume, while shuttling the kids around...

UPS just started posting 700-1000 jobs (some of them seasonal.)

Cutting 2,000 management, while adding 1,000 seasonal... just wait until the end of January. There's going to be a lot shown the door.